Which video is this from?

MJRemixed

Proud Member
Which video/audio is this from?

MJ says:
"This is michael jackson speaking. please get better. please get better now. you are our visionary, our teacher, our leader....."

Can someone post a link/youtube?

Thanks

I think it's from his voicemail message to Akio Morita, head of Sony.

it's not a video but an audio tape, and I don't know if the sound can be found but here is the entire text :

"In 1987, on occasion of the entertainer’s Bad concert in Japan, Jackson met with Mr. Akio Morita, chairman of Sony at the time. In 1993, when Mr. Morita fell sick , Michael Jackson, bearing respect and appreciation for Sony’s co-founder, sent him a healing tape with the following instructions: „Play 3 times a day, right before awaking, before sleeping and mid day. Drift asleep with tape playing”. And the singer’s audio message went: „Mr. Morita…Mr. Morita…Mr. Morita…This is Michael Jackson speaking…This is Michael Jackson speaking. Please, get better…Please, get better now. You are our visionary. You are our teacher. You are our leader. You are our world. You’ve taught me so much. You are a very, very strong man, Mr. Morita. I believe in you. Every day, in every way, I am healing better and better. Repeat these words in your deep subconscious mind. I love you, Mr. Morita, and know that the whole world loves you and needs you, especially me. I believe in miracles, and you have the courage and determination and the will-power. I believe in you, Mr. Morita, so get better now.” Mr. Morita would play the audio tape daily, for six years to his demise in 1999."

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=63

Back