which unreleased track are you most intrigued about hearing ?

Screamin

Proud Member
Another Day
* "Ekam Satyam (The One Truth)"
* "Kick It"
* "Maybe We Can Do It"
* "New Attitudes"
* "On My Anger"
* "Peaceful Journey"
* "She Was Loving Me"
* "Soldier's Entrance"
* "This Is Our Time"
* "True Life"
* "What You Do To Me
* "Who Do U Be"

"Maybe we can do it" and "on my anger" are most intriguing to me, though of course I'd love to hear them all.

hmmmm. I definitely wanna hear every single unreleased track that there is! But if I had to choose.......
* "Peaceful Journey"
* "She Was Loving Me"
* "What You Do To Me

and I still wanna hear "Buffalo Bill"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Men In Black (from Dangerous/Promo Flight Only CD)
2. Al Capone (Early demo of Smooth Criminal)
3. Chicago 1945 (from BAD)
4. Get Around (from BAD)
5. I'll Be There (Adult Version from Decade 1980-1990)
6. Never Can Say Goodbye (Adult Version from Decade 1980-1990)
7. Seven Digits (from Dangerous)
8. Starlight (Early Version of Thriller)

I wanna hear mostly from the "Dangerous" album sessions.

Last edited:
All of them, but I'm most intrigued about Men In Black. It just sounds like a cool song.

I would love to hear: Men in Black, Buffalo Bill, Michael McCaine, Al Capone and the Adult versions of Never Can Say Goodbye and I'll Be There.

You guys.. have you heard a part of the songs you name or you tell just by the name of the song, that you wanna hear?

All of them....time for another boxset release with just rarities and unreleased material...come on Michael...you can do it. ;)

OMGosh!!!!!
I almost forgot about the Never can say Goodbye adult version
*SIGH*

I wat to hear that sooooooooooooooo much :yes:

Men In Black, but also the song that Gangsta / No friend of mine is sampled from. To me that song sounds absolutely awesome and it´s possible to guess how the song will be as a whole track by taking the bridge from No friend of mine and assume that it could be the verse, the chorus is pretty clear, and guess that the bridge that is on the Gangsta rough version is the real bridge for it. It´s pretty exciting to try and imagine how it might be like, so therefore I would looooove to hear it.

Back