Which unreleased songs do you think has the best change to be sucessfull single?

Vlens

Proud Member
Which unreleased songs do you think has the best change to be sucessfull single?

I think Slave to the rhythm, blue ganster, escape and monster!

And what song would you love to see as a single but you know it won't be a hit?

for me sunset driver :D. i love it... but i think it sounds a little bit to old to be sucessful!

STTR will be the best! Great vocal, good fast tempo, it will be massive hit.

Blue Gangsta is to heavy in my opinion to be great hit - MJ fans love it but I am not sure about other people.

"Do you know where your children are?" It might not be as succesfull as I would like it to be, but I think the message is very strong, and I would like if people grabbed it and thought more about it. I think the tune is very well carried out in terms of the lyrics and the music that goes with it.

The music scene is very different right now - what would be succesfull? Maybe hollywood tonight wasn't a bad choise for a single - I like the radio version of it will it, but will it be succesfull? I think it is hard to publish a hard slammer hit right now that will really go mainstream and still be very Michael.

Slave to the rythm could be good for the club scene in the right mix

STTR and Escape.

Don't know if Blue Gangsta or DYKWYCA have hit potential even though they are amazing songs.

most certain Slave to the Rhythm, i guess.
sounds so much like a club banger

Slave To The Rhythm. It has that club music vibe about it and everyone seems to obsessed with club music these days

Do You Know Where Your Children Are will probably never see the light of day because it just leaves the door open for every cheap Michael Jackson joke under the sun

Back