Which TII do i Buy!?

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
the blu-ray?
the 2 disk dvd collectors edition
or the one disk?

I am having a hard tie deciding because if DD isn't on the Blu-ray i want the one its on.

the blu-ray?
the 2 disk dvd collectors edition
or the one disk?

I am having a hard tie deciding because if DD isn't on the Blu-ray i want the one its on.

I have asked the same thing as i am confussed
as there is a stealbook one a special addition one and the blu ray one and the normal one,not sure if i am ment to buy all of those or not so confussed or if on all the dvds thay have the same stuff,not sure if u r in uk or not but the ones i was going to get is on hmv and then i was going to get the stealbook one xoxo

I would suggest the 2 disc Bluray from Best Buy as it has Dancing Machine featurette on it....And, I have the 2 disc special edition DVD which has the Unfinished Rehearsals featurette on it, hence, DD....and it's HOTTT!!!

I would suggest the 2 disc Bluray from Best Buy as it has Dancing Machine featurette on it....And, I have the 2 disc special edition DVD which has the Unfinished Rehearsals featurette on it, hence, DD....and it's HOTTT!!!

i think one disc blu-ray all featurette are included

there is a problem with that though. I dont have a best buy anywhere near me.

I want to see the DD before i get it is there a link to it on yt? If so can you pm me the link?

i think one disc blu-ray all featurette are included

ya, i think you're right, but i haven't seen a one disc bluray here yet...i think that's in the UK, isn't it?

there is a problem with that though. I dont have a best buy anywhere near me.

I want to see the DD before i get it is there a link to it on yt? If so can you pm me the link?

hmm..not sure what else to suggest then....no, i don't have the link for it...sorry....

Hang on, there is a 2 disc Blue-ray? I thought Blue-ray only had one disc. If you have a blue-ray player I would suggest the Blue-ray as obviously its a better picture and I think it has a few more extras than the DVD.

Hang on, there is a 2 disc Blue-ray? I thought Blue-ray only had one disc. If you have a blue-ray player I would suggest the Blue-ray as obviously its a better picture and I think it has a few more extras than the DVD.

Yes, in North America, it's 2 disc...not sure why...the one disc in Europe supposedly has eerything on it...

So the blu-ray has Dirty Diana on it as well? If it has everything on it then im getting the blu-ray. I just want to make sure im not going to get the dvd and get jipped

Back