Which rock/ pop star would you like to meet in heaven ?

ruchie

Proud Member
This Question was just on the T.V gameshow Family feud and I thought I ask this question to you. You must give 7 top answers. After you give your answers, I'll give what The show's answers are. Good Luck..:dancin:

considering the timing of when they asked, it's safe to say the same person is on their minds, as everybody else.

my answer would be obvious, and i would put it down 7 times.

jim morrison, kurt cobain, layne staley, michael jackson, janis joplin...

Seven answers? Mine in priority order...

1. Michael Jackson
2. John Lennon
3. George Harrison
4. Andy Gibb
5. Selena
6. Elvis Presley
7. Karen Carpenter

I hope we all have a big dinner party in heaven someday!

Michael Jackson.

That's my top 7.

Truly, he's the only popstar/celebritiy/whatever you want to call it, that I'd ever want to meet (in heaven). Nobody has inspired and changed my life the way he did...

Michael Jackson, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, Juice Leskinen (Finnish singer) and... mmm, Jesus? :D

1. Michael
2. Freddie Mercury
3. John Lennon
4. James Brown
5. Elvis
6. Marvin Gaye
7. Jimi Hendrix

I just would like to meet all of them...
Michael, Freddie Mercury, Rysiek Riedel (polish), John Lennon, James Brown, Ray Charles, Brian Jones, George Harrison, Kurt Cobain, Elvis, 2Pac, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin... there are many!

Sh*t, I totally forgot about Bob Marley! Shameful. *slaps wrist*

Keep it coming folks.Some of the answers you gave are interesting but I never heard of Juice Leskinen... Enlighten me about Juice...

Well I believe that Juice isn't know outside Finland because he did music only in Finnish but I can tell you few things about him.

He started his carees at early 70s with his friends, Mikko Alatalo and Harri Rinne. Soon he started as solo artist and he was solo artist until his dead in 2006. He did some teamwork with his friend Mikko Alatalo during his last years but anyway he did music mainly as solo artist.

He wrote a lot comedy songs but there is also many songs about his life, relationships, religion and so on.

There's not much information at wikipedia but if you wanna know, you can check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice_Leskinen

I just want to meet Michael.

Oh, and John Lennon.

1. Michael Jackson
2. Freddie Mercury
3. Jimi Hendrix
4. Ray Charles (he's more soul than rock or pop)
5. James Brown
6. John Lennon

Well I believe that Juice isn't know outside Finland because he did music only in Finnish but I can tell you few things about him.

He started his carees at early 70s with his friends, Mikko Alatalo and Harri Rinne. Soon he started as solo artist and he was solo artist until his dead in 2006. He did some teamwork with his friend Mikko Alatalo during his last years but anyway he did music mainly as solo artist.

He wrote a lot comedy songs but there is also many songs about his life, relationships, religion and so on.

There's not much information at wikipedia but if you wanna know, you can check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice_Leskinen

Very Interesting,Thanks for the info dear...:D

I see everyone just want to meet only Mike.I don't blame you but What if you don't meet Mike.7 answers to this question but I do apperciate the answers you guys gave, Shame on you for foregetting Bob Marley..Shame Natalie LOL. Uncle Ray Charles Robinson was R&B,Soul,Country,Pop, Jazz( his instrumentals) Lets say everything he set his mind to. Cool about John Lennon and George Harrison.Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix.Ect.. Keep it going peeps.. I do like what I see.Like I said I'll give the answers later... PS I'll let you know if I don't know about some folks. Rysiek. ? anyone ?

Back