Which pro shot concerts are available?

BudzMJJ

Proud Member
Hey there. I'm currently organising and updating my video collection and was wondering which concerts shot professionally are available, from all tours j5 onwards. I'm talking about complete and near complete only, not the ones where there is only like 1 to 4 songs out there (Ie. Mexico, Dangerous tour)
Any help with this, a list perhaps, would be awesome!!

Destiny Tour London 1979

Victory Tour Dallas, Victory Tour Kansas

Bad Tour:
2 Tokyo Shows, Osaka, Yokohama and about half of Brisbane.

Dangerous Tour:
Bucharest, Mexico is recorded with a Pro camera from a tower.

HIStory Tour:
Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Brunei, Seoul, Auckland, Tunisia, Manila, Sydney, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Munich, Helsinki.

Royal Concert in Brunei 1996

30th Anniversary Show

MJ and Friends Munich and Seoul

Gah, that means i have em all =( i wish there was more pro stuff available! Wait, i don't have a full mexico, only the 4 pro shot ones. Whats the quality like? and the performance itself?

Gah, that means i have em all =( i wish there was more pro stuff available! Wait, i don't have a full mexico, only the 4 pro shot ones. Whats the quality like? and the performance itself?

Mexico is kind of like an amateur concert, but its recorded with a professional camera.

More pro shot performances exist but arent available at the moment. But more stuff usually becomes available every so often. We usually get something really new like once every year. Recently we got some more footage from the Dangerous Tour rehearsals, including rehearsal footage of Heal The World, Black Or White, Bad and Man In The Mirror.

Are all those available in 2000 Watts?

^^ok first off, WOW!!! I never knew how different dangerous was on the dangerous tour, i LOVE it that way, just watched that 4 times=) is the full show up anywhere here?

Secondly, on the rehearsals subject. i've seen a lot of ppl talking about these four songs recently, yet i have had the rehearsals, with those, for years now. Downloaded em from a MJ hub on DC++ if had of known how rare it was, i would have uploaded em ages ago.

^^ok first off, WOW!!! I never knew how different dangerous was on the dangerous tour, i LOVE it that way, just watched that 4 times=) is the full show up anywhere here?

Secondly, on the rehearsals subject. i've seen a lot of ppl talking about these four songs recently, yet i have had the rehearsals, with those, for years now. Downloaded em from a MJ hub on DC++ if had of known how rare it was, i would have uploaded em ages ago.

Really? We really could of done with you about 2 months ago haha!

Check this out if you havent seen it before. Its Dangerous performed in the same way as the previous video in Mexico at the American Music awards in 1993.

ok, so i actually have seen that before =S just don't remember it being different. i guess its been a while since i watched it though.

Well, i don't have my own net atm, still having to rob up my rents when i'm here. But when i get mine sorted, i'm gonna share all my stuff, so hopefully there is some more rare stuff in there i can give back to the fans.

I believe HIStory Munich was shot in HD. I'm crossing my fingers for Wembley Bad pro shot.

i dont know but all i want is another dangerous tour apart from the one from romainia

Back