Which Performance?

In Bucharest, the playback started late - besides that, I don't know of any mistakes.

I haven't heard of any.

But I'd love to see it.

Is there any videos of mistakes on stage?

HIStory Tour Tokyo he falls during the lean in Smooth Criminal.

Scream HIStory Tour Gothenburg, playback doesnt come in till half through the 1st chorus.

On one HIStory Tour show its so light that you can clearly see them all getting in psotion for the lean, cant think which show it is.

Dangerous Tour Stockholm, he faces the opposite way just before he starts the end dance and throws the hat on. Not sure if that was a mistake or not.

On one HIStory Tour show its so light that you can clearly see them all getting in psotion for the lean, cant think which show it is.

Do you think you find that? iWould love to see how they set up for that in an actual performance.

edit: this explains MJ not leaning so much for the rest of the tour

Last edited:
Well on this performance, the playback goes out in the middle (at around the 6 minute mark) and Michael's singing live. Not sure it was a mistake. It probably was

Well on this performance, the playback goes out in the middle (at around the 6 minute mark) and Michael's singing live. Not sure it was a mistake. It probably was

I don't think it was a mistake. MJ usually starts singing live after the moonwalk on the HIStory tour

Anybody know which performance MJ (or the back-ups) messed up during Billie Jean? It was a HIStory tour performance

Maybe you meant HIStory tour in Helsinki. There was problems with mic (4:56), then Michael tried sing life and the mic was off (5:11).

Also Michael almost falls during Scream performance in Manila. Apparently it was hard to dance with such shoes.

Isn't it like that every time on the history tour?

Yeah he did start singing after the moonwalk, but he really didn't sing much lol.

@MJE4ever i've watched that vid a bunch of times and never noticed the mic off at 5:11
It seems like not singing on a whole tour, comes alot of problems for even the best lol.

Back