Which performance from the Bad Tour's setlist would High School kids favorite most?

XgenDaNcEs

Proud Member
Hey guys! I am really interested to see the results with a quick question i really wanna ask everyone reading this.
My school is having its Spring Showcase (like a talent show) on May 10, 2013.
Since im in Chorus, i am required to perform, and me being me i wanted to make another tribute to Michael. But also wanted to present this performance in the best way possible, so i ask all of you which performance (Dancing, Vocals, Feel etc) from the Bad Tour's second leg in specific do you suggest an everyday non MJ fan would probably like the most? Or in other words, which song just absolutely blew your mind away when you first saw it?

In the past, i have already danced to Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal

So the choices i have pretty much are...
-Wanna Be Startin Somethin
-Heartbreak Hotel
-Another Part of Me
-I Just Cant Stop Loving You/ She's Out Of My Life
-Jackson 5 Medley
-Rock With You
-Human Nature
-Dirty Diana
-Thriller
-Working Day and Night
-Beat It
-Bad
-The Way You Make Feel
-Man in the Mirror

If you have an entourage of dancers you should go with TWYMMF. Do it like in the Grammy Awards. If you are performing by yourself you should do MITM, i bet the crowd will go wild after you've done the spins. Why do you only want to perform songs from the Bad Tour? There are so many great live performances post Bad that would blow them away. Dangerous, Jam, Stranger In Moscow, TDCAU medley, etc.

Hey dude, how long do you have? I do similar sorts of stuff (you've seen them on my yt - PrinceHDance2) and I'd like to know how long you've got because I do Medleys. Incorporate the best of MJ in the time you have, so the crowd don't know what's coming and when. :)

@Dam2040 I have until April 25th for audition and May 10 for the show if i make it!
@themidwestcowboy I would do songs that came after Bad, but right now im a sophomore, so i decided this year would be dedicated to Bad performances, my Junior year will be dedicated to Dangerous and when im a Senior i really wanted to do the Scream/ TDCAU/ In the Closet Medley :D

Probably TWYMMF. great dance routine and plus, a little heads up for the ladies ;) if you can really sing mitm or another part of me would be great :) do songs that not everyone knows

Back