Which MJ songs put you in the Christmas mood?

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
For some weird reason, Human Nature reminds me of christmas. (Bizzare i know)

I must have listened to it around christmas before :D

I'll be listening on christmas eve :)

Santa claus is coming to town :D

well that's J5.. but still. lol

:santa: yay!

I received a text from one of my best friends a few months ago saying 'is Michael Jackson's Jam a Christmas song? It sounds like it has sleigh bells in the background'. She's not wrong! Now i call it Michael's c-mas song :p haha!

Seriously, i think out of Michael's non-christmas songs, Will You Be There? puts me in the christmas mood most. I think it's 'cos I always used to watch Free Willy around Christmas time. Then again, there's such a build-up to that song that it reminds me of the christmas build-up too! :D

Heal the world. I spent a whole Christmas eve trying to sing and record it on my new recorder when I was twelve, and since then I've always listened to it on Christmas.
love1.gif

"When you wish upon a star".. Since the song is included in the Disney Christmas Show.
I'll never get tired of hearing him sing that song. He makes it magical.

"When you wish upon a star".. Since the song is included in the Disney Christmas Show.
I'll never get tired of hearing him sing that song. He makes it magical.

Wow never heard that... hmm where can i find it?

I love to listen all these track from Jackson 5 Christmas album during Christmas :)
Last year I was doing Christmas tree listening to this album, I really love it. :D

But also Heal The World, You Are Not Alone..

I would say The Jackson 5 Christmas Album and of course Heal The World.

It's tough to get me into the Christmas spirit. It usually hits me around Christmas Eve (oh boy, I sound like a real Scrooge...lol). But of course, the MJ songs that could do it for me are "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" (so sweet) and "Santa Claus is coming to town". Those always come on the radio at this time of year. I don't have the J5 Xmas album though. I'll work on that.:)

Oh, and I really, really want to hear that version of "When you wish upon a star". Thanx for the tip!

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

I's such a sweet song and it seems like one of the first songs that I usually hear playing right after Thanksgiving.

Back