Which MJ song should I play for BBC radio show - suggestions please?

Celebrity Wax

Guests
Hi guys.

I hope all is well. I present the early breakfast show on the bbc asian network, weekdays 6-7am and I have a comedy feature called "Mohammed Rafi, Michael Jackson and Malkit Singh Mondays" I spin a wheel and whatever artist it stops on - I play their track...

This monday I'll be spinning the wheel (hence the title) looking for suggestions of your fave MJ songs please. I don't like playing the obvious...in the past played 'who is it, give in to me, butterfly'.

I'm thinking 'Leave me alone' from the Bad album? or maybe 'Remember the time?'

Suggestions welcome and please tune in online for international listeners and digital tv/radio in uk...

I am officially Michael Jackson's biggest fan on the radio...every show has a reference to the legend somewhere haha.

wow k.

how about Privacy, D.S, Leave Me Alone, Tabloid Junkie.. for the obvious message.. none of them will ever be played anywhere though except Leave Me Alone

who is it, butterflies and give in to me are good relatively unheard songs. .. remember the time too yes.

how about...another part of me, P.Y.T, blood on the dance floor, keep the faith, break of dawn, unbreakable, speechless, you are my life, is it scary

.. will you be there, street walker, fly away...

..vintage MJ from off the wall - girlfriend..

there are a lot I like, but I don't know what would be right for the radio or your listeners.

:)

ideally want people to learn about other great songs other then billie jean, black and white etc

how about sunset driver - thats funky

show is a mixture of bhangra, bollywood and rnb tracks - i.e. beyonce..

thanks for list

hmm Like we've had enough, On The Line, gone to soon, history and those songs.
choose songs, that haven't been played so much on the radio..

Speechless, 2000 Watts, Heartbreaker, Dangerous, She Drives Me Wild, Scream, Money......

Back