Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Ben

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Music and Me

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Forever, Michael

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
I voted for Forever, Michael. Got To Be There is Michael's best ever solo song as Motown artist, but as far as his Motown albums go Forever, Michael has a lot of good songs on the and hardly any fillers like Got To Be There and Music & Me have.

We're Almost There, Take Me Back, One Day In Your Life, Just a Little Bit of You, Dapper Dan and Dear Michael are all brilliant songs from the Forever, Michael album, and no other Michael Jackson Motown album contains that many brilliant songs. The other songs I haven't mentioned are also great songs.

I love the Got To Be There album, but Music & Me is quite a patchy album even through it does contain some brilliant songs like Happy (Theme tune from Lady Sings the Blues, a Diana Ross movie) and the classic song Music & Me.

Last edited:
oh, i gotta say forever michael. I absolutely looooooooove
take me back
one day in your life
just a little bit of you

Got To Be There with Music and Me as a close second.

I haven't heard Music & Me or Forever Michael as full albums, so I chose Got To Be There. I really like Ben a lot too.

Truthfully, I don't think I've ever heard an MJ song that I absolutely didn't like, That's why he is my favorite musician. In my opinion he has put out quality music more consistently than any other artist I know of.

haven't listened to the fullness of any of them :lmao: But I wanna! I used to own that one book that had ALL their stuff in it. It was like close to $100!

I love "forever, Michael" there is such pretty songs on that album. One of my favorites def.

Back