Which Is Michael's Best Love Song

MJBT

Proud Member
I'm finding myself listening to more of Michael's love songs at the moment which I did'nt listen to that much before, which is his best for you mine would be(added more than one as it proved too hard to just pick one

Liberian Girl
IJCSTLY
You Are Not Alone
The Girl Is Mine

The Lady in My Life
Fall Again
I'll Be There

And last, but not least - Give in to Me (it falls into its own category, but still...)

What about "You Are My Life", Love that one?! :heart:
Though I Love the rest mentioned here as well!! :winking2:

I L.O.V.E. all of Michael's L.O.V.E. songs. But these are some of my most favorite.

The Lady In My Life
Break Of Dawn
Liberian Girl
Fall Again
You Are Not Alone
Baby Be Mine
Remember The Time
The Way You L.O.V.E. Me
For All Time
In The Closet

At least I think the last some of them are L.O.V.E. songs. I always thought they were.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Someone Put Your Hand Out! :D

Someone put your hands out
For all time

My all time fav MJ ballads

I can't believe nobody has mentioned "Beautiful Girl". It always makes me think of a girl I like. I would have loved to hear the finished version of the song, but the demo is beautiful as well.

Interestingly enough, my vote goes 110% to Who Is It.

To support my pick, I have to stress that we all know that it's one of Michael's many magnum opuses in terms of composition and vocal delivery. It's a love song turned into tragedy; Michael lost his love to another man that very well could be his best friend, his brother, a colleague, anyone. He reminisces the memories he still has, demanding to know who he lost his lover to and what that man has that Michael doesn't. The composition is phenomenal, the vocals are intense and the ending - Michael's beat boxing stacked over actual percussive elements - is one of the better endings Michael's created.

In terms of actual love songs, my vote goes to Beautiful Girl. For some reason I don't listen to it as often as I would imagine I should, but it's still one of Michael's better compositions. The vocals, the composition, the playful "da da da's" replacing the lyrics he didn't write... it's a big shame Michael never finished it. (Or if rumors that he did are true, it's a shame we've yet to hear it.)

Speechless
Break of Dawn
Give in to me

Last edited:
It's Very difficult but I choose, For All Time and I Just Can't Stop Loving Youuu...

Back