Which is Michael Jackson's Best Live Routine Performance?

blaksheep4life

Proud Member
I would like to say it's Dangerous at the AMA 93'. In the 90s, Michael Jackson's dance routine's became more complex and adding more flare to them. It was more then just style they become more inventive adding sounding effects and precise movements not only with the performance but with the music as well.

I don't think i could say which is the best... I like all his live performance. But I do approve your analyze.

Def dangerous the sound effects and precision in the movements are amazing. it doesnt get any better than that

For me it's

Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
Dangerous
Heartbreak Hotel Bad tour

Smooth Criminal.

The hitting of one of his men, the jumping, the 45-degree lean, the short ending moonwalk, everything!

You've been hit by, a smooth criminal. :punk:

Billie Jean, even if we have seen it too much. Michael should change some things in the future.
I think Dangerous is great but for TV. I don't think it's been made to be performed in front of thousands of people.

Billie Jean, and Mike has changed it up. The one from the 95 MTV music awards where they make it seem like Slash doesnt want to come off stage, then Mike goes backstage while Slash starts into to this rock version of Billie Jean. Then Mike shows up in huge silhouette behind a curtain. Awesome!!

The Madison Square Garden one was pretty cool too. For some reason, I love the part when he wiggles his fingers behind his back.

Billie Jean seems to be his most creative...'cause he can Freestyle at the end. That Robot he does is sick.

Smooth Criminal and Dangerous.

Aside from the end and bridge, Billie Jean doesn't have that much dancing. At least, not compared to other songs. But I still love it. In 2001, I loved the scene before he actually performed, with the briefcase and the stuff inside.

IMO his best one the he has done was the 95 VMA performance...he was the opening act and IMO he should have been the ONLY performance that night cuz mike showed why he is the BEST at what he does...

FOr me it would either be Dangerous or Billie Jean both are great and he changes them each time :D

Dangerous from the 95 MTV Awards and Billie Jean just for the dancing at the end

I don't know specific dates and everything because I've only been an MJ fan for a little over a year now, but from what I've seen my favorite is Jam

Dangerous at MTV awards 1995. Incredible!

Funny, I just happened to be watching this last night. One of my favorite parts is just after Dangerous, they cut to a shot of Janet in the audience and she is shaking her head as if in disbelief at the incredible performance. It's amazing when you think about the fact this lady is not only one of the greatest enternainers in the world, but she is also his sister who grew up with him, yet she is shaking her head in amazement after watching the King.

definitely smooth criminal, i love how at the end the backup dancers get shot and then mj just want walks away like the most suave guy in the world. its awesome.

bILLIE jEAN AND dANGEROUS.
About Billie Jean then...Mike add always new steps.....the choreography changed a lot through the years....and it's always amazing!!!

Funny, I just happened to be watching this last night. One of my favorite parts is just after Dangerous, they cut to a shot of Janet in the audience and she is shaking her head as if in disbelief at the incredible performance. It's amazing when you think about the fact this lady is not only one of the greatest enternainers in the world, but she is also his sister who grew up with him, yet she is shaking her head in amazement after watching the King.

Yeah it's my favorite part as well :yes: :yes: And Michael's one of the fews artists (I cant name others though^) who always receives standing ovation from the audience :D Whether he performs or just gets up to receive the award, or just simply stands there :lol: :lol:

Yeah the admiration in Janet's eyes on there is magical. For a moment there she looks like on of us (fans) In fact I think she is.. lol!
As For Dnagerous MTV 95, I agree it has to be one of the best. I love the passion in Michael's eyes there you can see his enjoying every second of that performance.

without doubt it has to mtv awards 1995, the jacket at the start thru to the ad libs in yana and the finish of dangerous, out of this world Mike

Back