Which concert tour would you go (other than MJ)?

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Is there any concerts you'd love to go other than or if you didn't get a chance to see Michael Jackson's concert? If Michael Jackson wasn't my first to get a chance to see, I'd go see Aerosmith's concert tour either in Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal. How bout' you?

I've never been able to see MJ live, I'd love to cross that off the list. I've seen Boyz II Men, MC Hammer, Neville Bros., Michael McDonald, and Stevie Wonder. Hopefully I'll be able to see John Legend, Raphael Saadiq, Floetry (or Marsha at least), Maxwell, and D'Angelo if he ever does anything :(

The Jackson Family Tour --Opening would be Latoya, then Rebbie, then Jermaine, then Janet, then J5, then MJ....WOW!!

I wouldn't mind going to one of Coldplay's concerts. Or The Killers. I also wanted to go to a Katie Melua concert at one point. Unfortunately I am often not in the same places as these people and whereas I would travel around the world to see Michael perform, I'm not quite as motivated to it for someone else lol

right now i'd go anywhere (within Europe) to see D'Angelo.

Saw Bon Jovi & Stevie Wonder last year. Rolling Stones, Prince & Bon Jovi (again) the year before.

I'm seeing Oasis & Britney this year.

Patiently waiting for news on U2 and Eminem :)

Last edited:
If Prince were to ever do something like his O2 shows in the U.S. anywhere near where I live, that would be the biggest temptation for me. Any concert would be a financial stretch for me with the economy right now, but Prince would be the one that would tempt me the most.

I've never been able to see MJ live, I'd love to cross that off the list. I've seen Boyz II Men, MC Hammer, Neville Bros., Michael McDonald, and Stevie Wonder. Hopefully I'll be able to see John Legend, Raphael Saadiq, Floetry (or Marsha at least), Maxwell, and D'Angelo if he ever does anything :(

you saw Stevie?! OMG! I dont know that many of his songs, but hes a legend, and i reslect him cause hes so tallented...id love to see him.

Ive seen Jason Mraz, Janet(was incredible!), The Cruxshadows and Voltaire at Dragon*con(gothic), Pillar, Justin Timberlake and Christina Agilara together, Mindless Self Indulgance, The Hansons ha, also AFI, My Chemical Romance, The Killers Red Jumpsuit Apperatus, Papa Roach, amoung others i dont remember at Edgefest 16 a festival that lasted about 11 hours. I never got out of the crowd. It was awesome...I really want to see AFI again, along with Coldplay Id still like to see HIM even tho i dont care for them as much anymore I want to see Pillar again Rush very badly Prince is my biggest right now aside from Mike I really hope he tours this year!!

I've seen David Bowie and Prince on various tours, and want to seem them again but I doubt Bowie will tour again. And all they other artists I would like to see are dead or have broken up like Jimi Hendrix, Marc Bolan (T.Rex), James Brown and The Beatles. The Rolling Stones still appear to rock on tour, so I might see them when they tour again.

The Archies, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Jem & The Holograms, Kidd Video, Josie & The Pussycats, Warrant, David Hasselhoff, John Tesh, The Brady Kids, Right Said Fred, The Commitments (if they can perform long enough without fighting. :p)

Last edited:
Well, I'd definitely go see ANOTHER John Mayer concert. I've already been to 3!!

I also get to go see Phish play this summer. They haven't toured since '04.

I really wanna see Stevie Wonder, though that would be hard.
B.B. King - Dude's gonna croak soon, so I gotta see at least SOME legend before he dies.
Gotta see Prince
Somebody like Common or Kanye West would be fun to see live. I've never seen a rap show.
Jill Scott

there's more but I cant think...

Guns N Roses
Nickelback
Bon Jovi
Lisa Marie Presley
Toto
Van Halen
Aerosmith
Nelly Furtado
Avril Lavigne

Probably loads more but that's all i can think of now!

my tops other than michael or the jacksons

smokey robinson
mary j blige
tina turner
christina aguilera
lisa marie presley
prince

-Alicia Keys
-Madonna
-Prince (Seen him several times but would love to see him again)
-Janet (Again, already seen her, but wouldn't mind seeing her again)
-The Bee Gee's
-Tina Turner
-Alicia Keys
-Beyonce (Not even a fan of hers , but she is a great performer and i'd like to see her live ).

-Still, there's no one i'd like to see as much as Michael. That would be the ultimate concert for me. I must see him live someday.

none. lol..i tried that once, because i lemented not being able to see MJ live..and the concert i went to didn't make up for it. there's just something missing for me. i once saw billy joel and elton john, but it wasn't enough. the MJ aura rules me. i keep thinking...i'm seeing this cus i miss MJ and i gotta see something. lol..that's the feeling that overwhelms me. still..i love piano players..and i still love elton john's music, but seeing him live doesn't match the idea of seeing MJ live, to me.

lets see.....I'd go back to the 80's and go to a Journey concert :)
Stevie!
Miss Ross
Corinne Bailey Rae
I'd go to alot of stuff If I didn't have to pay!!!! cause I like alot of songs, just not enough of their songs to want to pay for a concert
hmmmm...cant think of anything else.
(MJ andthe jacksons :) )

Well, I'd definitely go see ANOTHER John Mayer concert. I've already been to 3!!

I also get to go see Phish play this summer. They haven't toured since '04.

I really wanna see Stevie Wonder, though that would be hard.
B.B. King - Dude's gonna croak soon, so I gotta see at least SOME legend before he dies.
Gotta see Prince
Somebody like Common or Kanye West would be fun to see live. I've never seen a rap show.
Jill Scott

there's more but I cant think...

Stevie was in Chicago twice in the last year or so, shame you couldn't make it.

X Japan, Gackt, Miyavi and Ayumi Hamasaki - they put on incredible performances, true artists

i would love to see britney or mariah

i loved beyonce tha times i seen her n justin and christinas shows were good i also seen gwen stefani, kanye, ...
i also recently saw chris n rhianna n tha show was great i dont know what to think about what happened though :(

I still have yet to see Babyface, Lauryn Hill, and Robin Thicke in concert. Those are on my list of "supremely favorite artists I want to see live" that I feel I need to make happen sometime in my life. And I know this isn't a music artist, but I'd really like to see Jane Goodall in person someday too.

If by chance I got to see Beyonce (I sort of saw her at MSG but I don't think that really counts lol), Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, Stevie Wonder, and Mariah... well that would be icing on top ;) :) .

I felt really really lucky to have gotten to see MJJ, the Dalai Lama (I know, not an artist :p ), Talib Kweli, and The Roots in person already.. I know that wasn't part of the question, but I didn't want to disregard them :p .

now don't laugh at me, but it would probably be a Britney Spears concert. :blushing:
I've never seen her live.

Back