Which canceled projects you would like to have happened?

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
From all the projects that Michael planned or was involved but ended up being cancelled, which ones you would like to have happen?

At the top of my head I only have one, which is:

- In The Closet duet with Madonna

Yours?

The planned Christmas Album would of been epic.........

Another epic project was the One Night Only special on HBO.............

...........It was our only chance to see Michael do a complete concert live on TV

But either the Invincible Tour or This Is It would have to top the list..............

If 1) Sony didn't suck, and 2) Michael never met the arvisos............then the Invincible Tour would of happened and they would of been Michael's last concerts...................

The Invincible World Tour... (but I heard it was canceled due to the 9/11 attacks)
This Is It Tour...
The 3rd leg of the Dangerous Tour...
HBO One Night Only...

The Invincible Tour DEFINITELY. I so badly wish there was a live version of Speechless.

And wow I didn't know that there had been a Christmas album mentioned. That would have been AMAZING!

I would've SO loved if the OneMoreChance video could've been finished like it was planned. Not only because of the video itsself (which would be AWESOME :heart: with all the closeups of his face), but first of all because that would mean that he wouldn't have been accused a second time and wouldn't have been pushed through this trial :cry: .

Oh, there are a lot!
For example the Smile Single & Video plus performance on "Wetten, dass...?" show the way it was planned. I would have loved to see what he had come up with for a song that's so different.

- Threatened Music Video
- Invincible Tour
- Unbreakable Music Video
- 2007 Album
- This Is It World Tour

The Invincible World Tour... (but I heard it was canceled due to the 9/11 attacks)
This Is It Tour...
The 3rd leg of the Dangerous Tour...
HBO One Night Only...

Was the Invincible World Tour really planned?

Was the Invincible World Tour really planned?

I think so, according to (I can't remember who exactly) said it was cancelled due to 9/11 attacks, plus other artists cancelled theirs and so did MJ. It was in the special features of the this is it DVD. I think on the staging the return section, not sure I have to watch it again, but I know it's mentioned on there:)

- Bad duet with Prince
- Dangerous short film
- 3rd leg of the Dangerous tour
- HBO one night special
- Unbreakable short film
- Invincible tour
- This is it tour

This is it concerts London and worldtour.
classical album
the new album he was going to work on summer 2009

Invincible Tour
Threatened Music Video
A finished One more Chance video
2007 Album
MJ's orchastra album
2009 album
This is it Tour

Im sorry for tris tupid question , but what was mj going to do in the HBO especial ?
Other than that
It would amaizing
If he would done /released
Unbreakable video
Christmas single
The last album he was working on
This is it
His other album he was working on
Direct he movie he wanted to do (don't remember the name)
Make all his dream realty. I'm sure whatever mj had in mind, us would have been more than happy

Wow... there are so many ya kinda forget what was what!!

1. HBO ONE NIGHT ONLY
2. THIS IS IT
3. They cage the animals at night movie! (The book is amazing)
4. "Michael" the album... as Michael the man would have made it!!

Im sorry for tris tupid question , but what was mj going to do in the HBO especial ?

It would've been 2 concerts in 1 edited special. The 1st night he would perform the whole HIStory album and the 2nd would be a greatest hits concert. Marcel Marceau was to have performed with Michael. There was not much to the the concerts, just a spotlight on him and *bam* his performances, with just him and the microphone... and maybe some dancers.

The Invincible Tour and This Is It Tour, and HBO One Night Only...

I was listening to an interview with Diane Collins and he mentioned working on Peter Pan. Now THAT would have been amazing

Michael's Victory Tour Concert Video
This Is It
HBO One Night Special
Invincible World Tour
Dangerous Short Film

Back