Which Blood on the Dancefloor video do you like best?

Erandi

Proud Member
Hey guys,

Do you like more the officially released video or the alternate version filmed by Paterson with an 8 mm camera? Michael loved the alternate version. Sony, on the other hand, hated it.

I for one love the alternate video. It's so...erotic ( especially from 0:43 on ;) )! I think that's the right word for it
There is also the third version - The Refugee Camp remix video. That one is cool as well, but can't beat the alternate version.

like video I like most this one The Refugee Camp:) it has a lot more dancing in it, you can really see Michael move!

I like the one that's on the Number Ones collection. Which is that?

i like every one of them each has its one personality. Each one has a new possible fanfiction. Trust me those are the BEST! i love all versions.

The Refugee Camp version doesn't suit to my taste. I liked the version on Number Ones, it's much more original.

Hey guys,

Do you like more the officially released video or the alternate version filmed by Paterson with an 8 mm camera? Michael loved the alternate version. Sony, on the other hand, hated it.

I for one love the alternate video. It's so...erotic ( especially from 0:43 on ;) )! I think that's the right word for it
There is also the third version - The Refugee Camp remix video. That one is cool as well, but can't beat the alternate version.

Wow!! I love this version. I've never seen it, but love it. Both this and the original. I don't mind the Refugee Camp version but prefer the orininal to it.

I never seen this either. Thank you for posting it.

Michael's choice was better than Sony's, yet again.

I love all versions.

I remember seeing Michael in red leather for the first time :wub: I thought I was going to die, and I really wanted to be that girl in the video. :yes:

Hey guys,

OMG, I have never seen this either. I completely agree with you about it being very, very erotic.

There's something a bit '90's' about the 8mm version. Like someone else said, all the versions are interesting, but it was a huge mistake to put the Refugee version on Vision. Big d'oh moment.

I love all versions,BOTDF is one of my fave vids!!!

I prefer the original song to the refugee camp mix,but I love the video because it shows more footage of Michael dancing.

And I remember the first time I show the 8mm video how much I instantly loved both the remix and the video.Theres something so special about it,no wonder Michael loved it!

Back