Where will Michael stay? Any updates?

YanaGirl Wembley

Proud Member
Have there been any updates on where Michael will be staying?
The Lanesborough?
Anyone?
I guess we will know when traveling.....GOD I can't wait to see you Michael!

he wont stay in a hotel as far as i know. the idea was that he stays in a house outside of london. but as fas as i know nobody knows where exactly up to now.

Hi Spunky!

I know I heard of that too and also heard that he had thanked no. I can't really see Michael not wanting his fans to be outside his hotel before the opening night.....and why he would shoose to not stay where the exitment is, he usually loves this...still hoping for a hotel.

I my opinion MJ will never ever stay the whole period of time until march at a hotel....... unless they would invite him to do so, lol. It is far cheaper to rent a house somewhere outside London.

The only thing I could imagine is that MJ stays at a hotel for the first days but I doubt that too, he surely has everything prepared for his and his children's arrival.

Furthermore, the next months he will be in the publics eye as has not been since the 1990's. I bet he is thankful to have some quiet place to rest and to enjoy the time with his kids. He deserves it. He surely will do all the best to see and be with his fans anyway. The concerts will be spectacular and make HIStory.

Last edited:
If i I was him, I'd be like "Fuck off! I'm trying to sleep!" Damn fans! lol

Yeah, I doubt it will be a hotel. It will be somewhere secluded where he can have some rest with no fans shouting outside his window. LOL
My guess would be somewhere with access to the river Thames. I've seen many artists and bands performing in O2 recently using the boat to reach the venue.

If i I was him, I'd be like "Fuck off! I'm trying to sleep!" Damn fans! lol

most of the time hes to busy ordered pizza for them instead and throwing notes down

the only reports we have is of him staying in chislehurst kent on kemnal lane in a big house on an estate. theres been no other reports so we can only go with that at the min.

:eek:n_the_sly:He'll be stayin' at my house!

And then I'll be like, "Hey Michael, let's chillax!" and have some :eat:.

Then me and Mike will be like this :drunk::crackingup:..

He'll throw signed stuff out the window to fans.:bounce:

Then we'll order everyone pizza and fans will be like, :group::with_stupid:

Then Mike would invite y'all in hang for a bit :dancin::welcome_sign::friends:

Then we would salute to MJ:cheers: cheers to This Is It!:drinks:

Then have a bit of a ho down and a jig:dj::dance::ursofunny::accordian:

Then everyone would go home:train:, so Mike could get good rest.:yawn:

Aww.. and well the rest is like top secret..:wub: :eek:hmy2: :naughty:

Mike would be like, :thanks_sign: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?" :D

So that's where Michael is stayin'....:greenD:

:rollin: :cheeky: Love you guys and Keep Michaeling! hahaha!!

I have a feeling he might do stay in a hotel for a few days at the start then the hype is on and the media and looking for a few interviews/photo sessions etc.. and then maybe move into a house.. But I can't imagin how he would travel from a house in the outskirts of london to the O2 for every show! He had already rulled out helicopter. The traffic is gona be impossible at that time!

I think there's a room in The O2 where he could stay :lol:

They should consider doing one for future residencies.

maybe he'll sleep on stage in a little tent.....

Back