Where was you fans when michael really needed you!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

xscape guy 2003

Guests
Ok this is a bit strong!! but its what i feel after reading through so much of this forum!

There are so many people coming out of the woodwork who say this and that on Michael and that im the best fan etc etc!!

I challenge you this!!

Sorry but what happened to so many of these new or *just present* fans when Michael really neeeded you?? When HE WAS ALIVE and well. Where was you when he protested at Sony in LOndon?? Where was you when he needed you to carry on showing your support in buying his products?? Its rally doing my head in that we now get to a point when there is new material out , clearly most of it iS WITHOUT DOUBT Michael, and without doubt his melody and arraingement, was you around when he needed you??

I know for a fact sales of his products fell dramatically from people that did not believe in him, there was loads and loads in USA and quite a number in Europe but he got lots more support in this territory hence the releases of some singles to the USA.

Now dont get me wrong im not saying that this product we have is top Michael quality but nothing ever will now. Sorry but fact of life! As another fact is if you didnt bother to support Michael and go and see him, you never will now.
What gets me is that some people now seem to get off on creating negativity and now they have a free fr all.

One thing i can honestly say i did support him and will continue, to quote a great human being again *will you be there* for him???

Terry

I hope I was there. At least I was around. I just have to say I am really sorry about my mood sometimes. I never meant to be rude.I was mostly like kidding only and I was inspired by someone.

Terry - I respect what you are saying I really do and I respect you a whole lot. But this is just inflammatory, and at this time in particular it's not really ideal to start opening even more unhealed wounds in the community. For that reason I am going to close this.

Much love to you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back