Where Was the Hearse coming from????

claudiomiami

Proud Member
I honestly thought he Already was in a crypt, or other area Inside the cemetary...

I am confused?? Anyone know???

I'm confused with the whole thing too :mellow:

he was in Berry gordy's crypt. they don't know how long he was held there..but thats where he was today atleast

he was at another forest lawn location. theres loads of them across L.A

If he was indeed, then, why passing the GATE / Entrance of Forest Lawn????
doesn't make sense.... that's why I have put this thread!! If he was indeed there, the hearse would have NOT passed the entrance....

They said on TV that he was in this building where the bodies are held. It was only a short distance away form where the press was standing. They said they were all kind of "shocked" to realize MJ's body has been in front of all the 200 journalists all the time and they didn't have a clue. They all too had thought the casket is already there, and then all of the sudden it came out from a building right next to them.

They said on TV that he was in this building where the bodies are held. It was only a short distance away form where the press was standing. They said they were all kind of "shocked" to realize MJ's body has been in front of all the 200 journalists all the time and they didn't have a clue. They all too had thought the casket is already there, and then all of the sudden it came out from a building right next to them.

Glad they didn't see it. They would have hounded the crap out if it at the time.

Back