Where to buy nice 'MJ shirts? URGENT

twinklEE

Proud Member
Hi guys, can you tell me in which shops to buy nice MJ shirts? Please it's very urgent!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub:

You mean, like, tee shirts?

If so, they can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref...on+shirt&rh=n:1036592,k:michael+jackson+shirt.

Hope that helps.

I have a few of the shirts listed there. Here's a picture of me "modeling" (ew no lol) one of them, so you can get an idea of how the women's shirts look/fit:

billie_jean_is_not_my_lover_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3b4t17.jpg

I think hot topic have a few, or at least they used to? I'm lucky, there's a vintage store near me that does re-prints of old designs from the 80s onto new shirts, and they used to have quite a few MJ ones!

@mikage souji

That's a very beautiful T shirt. Wish i could find one here .

thanks you all, but I meant stores. not online shops. I've purchaed a bunch of stuff online but I'd love to buy some stuff in 'real stores' lol

Everytime I go to Wal-Mart and I find no MJ shirts, they pissed me off. They sometimes never have what I want. I still wish they shape up and get them here.

my local one hasn't got them either, and it's just annoying. Wish they'd start carrying it too

I don't know about the US but in the UK you can get a few shirts from music stores (usually album cover ones). Not sure what else to suggest, sorry.

Back