Where is Jordan Chandler today? (2024)

He is retired and living life anonymously and in hiding, he's in his 40s now and probably has kids.
I also read in some british news report that he is living under a new name but really who can trust a british tabloid, they lie and twist words constantly.
I remember the girl said in Square One that Jordan was still a huge Michael Jackson fan and would continue to defend him in private.

He is retired and living life anonymously and in hiding, he's in his 40s now and probably has kids.
I also read in some british news report that he is living under a new name but really who can trust a british tabloid, they lie and twist words constantly.
I remember the girl said in Square One that Jordan was still a huge Michael Jackson fan and would continue to defend him in private.
in private...
That will definitely help a lot
But as I said before, these accusations are now anchored in the collective subconscious. A statement from the boy who started it all doesn't help anymore

None of this ^ is true
in private...
That will definitely help a lot
But as I said before, these accusations are now anchored in the collective subconscious. A statement from the boy who started it all doesn't help anymore

It actually would help a lot because Wade and James stole a lot of their lies from Jordan, especially safechuck. If Jordan admits the crap he claimed about him sucking mjs nipples was made up by Evan and Gutierrez then that would automatically prove safechuck is a liar as well because he claimed/stole the same story almost verbatim.

yeah it sucks that he isn't public about it.. I wish he'd come forward and defend him in public but unfortunately, i think it's far too late
It may be too late for Michael to benefit from seeing his name cleared,

But It's never too late for the truth to be told, in fact history has taught us that it often takes decades for the truth to come out after a lie is told.

None of this ^ is true

It actually would help a lot because Wade and James stole a lot of their lies from Jordan, especially safechuck. If Jordan admits the crap he claimed about him sucking mjs nipples was made up by Evan and Gutierrez then that would automatically prove safechuck is a liar as well because he claimed/stole the same story almost verbatim.

It may be too late for Michael to benefit from seeing his name cleared,

But It's never too late for the truth to be told, in fact history has taught us that it often takes decades for the truth to come out after a lie is told.
Oh I didn't know it wasn't true, I got some off that off reddit and my bad memory doesn't help either. My apologies!

Back