Where is Akon, Will I Am, etc?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
So it has been almost a month since MJ has announced his comeback. Where are the guys that are supposedly working with Mike on the new album? Will I Am? Akon? Neyo? We haven't heard anything from any of them. I would have thought we would have at least heard something, or maybe they have been told not to talk about MJ? What are your theories?

good question mabey they all in cali working on the new cd

ohhh i hope so

Maby Michael has said ''You know what screw these guys, i'm gonna write and compose this entire album all by myself''

That will probably never happen but it's nice to dream lol

Maby Michael has said ''You know what screw these guys, i'm gonna write and compose this entire album all by myself''

lol:rofl:

Well Will.i.am just finished filming WOLVERINE.

And they could be preparing for the MJ concerts and are probably doing what MJ does before something big, he goes underground (no not literally!) until they ready to come out with a bang. I guess Will and Ne-Yo dont wanna be asked 24/7 questions about MJ like they were when they were recording with Mike.

They're all probably just preparing for the shows.

If we'll ever get a new album...that is.:mello:.......god..i want new music from MJ sooooooooo bad, damnit.

If we'll ever get a new album...that is.:mello:.......god..i want new music from MJ sooooooooo bad, damnit.

Mike has publicly stated that he is working on a new album. Its just a matter or when he drops the album is all. Im inclined to believe that MJ has actually finished the album and is working on short films and the concert.

I think the new CD is finished too. - He is ready to drop the first single when he feels the time is right I think.

If he was working on short films we surely would have heard about it by now.

lol Why would we have? If Mike doesnt want us to know, then we simply wont know. It'll just happen so you and the rest of the world will be surprised. We have no idea what MJ has done at all apart from knowing that he has recorded new music for a new album.

michael has also been obsessed with making movies all his life I hope he doesn't put music second

michael has also been obsessed with making movies all his life I hope he doesn't put music second

But MJ has been making music all his life and really hasnt made any movies. Being that his next album is a 'farewell album', it looks like Mike might finally be moving on to other things.

Mike has publicly stated that he is working on a new album. Its just a matter or when he drops the album is all. Im inclined to believe that MJ has actually finished the album and is working on short films and the concert.
I do know that Michael was in an undisclosed recording studio as recently as this past week, between that and juggling dance rehearsals and who knows what else he is always busy working behind-the-scenes. I'm glad that not much has leaked yet containing any specifics.

I do know that Michael was in an undisclosed recording studio as recently as this past week, between that and juggling dance rehearsals and who knows what else he is always busy working behind-the-scenes. I'm glad that not much has leaked yet containing any specifics.

Thanks for this info. Was he alone in the studio or with other artists or producers? Thanks again.

lol Why would we have? If Mike doesnt want us to know, then we simply wont know. It'll just happen so you and the rest of the world will be surprised. We have no idea what MJ has done at all apart from knowing that he has recorded new music for a new album.

Mj doesnt film, sing, dance, direct, produce, edit, special effects, wardrobe, engineer, coordinate, etc. videos all by himself...around 100 people are involved somehow..
we would have heard something.

I think that the news about "calling in Akon... etc" was a little too late and little twisted. They've already been working with Michael. I'm sure the album is finished by now. Or almost finished.

The only thing that as happened with Will.i.am and Akon is that they've got their own careers to promote and sustain and whatever they have done in the past regarding Michael and his new album must be either completed, on hold or being finalised.

OMG - that's exciting!! MJ is so fu**ing talented!!!! I can't wait for July and the new music!!!!:wild:

Akon is going to perform tomorrow in Belgium (Antwerp)

Back