Where do we go from here...

jenny*

Proud Member
Really.
I can,t go to this board without thinking.
Same old same old.
No interesting breaking news items anymore which can fullfill my heart with joy or pride, Nothing.
We talk about daily things and how great he was.
But there is no news coming, only the waiting for the investigation resulst and what may follow..
Every time i see a breaking news topic my heart starts to bounce so hard, and one split second i feel joy.....breaking news about michael, yayyy.
And then after that split second the reality is back again.
Breaking news about what a family member should have said or something about the investigation, yayy * sarcastic*
Never again there will be a person on this earth who will blew me away by only being present on this earth.
I love my fellow fans deeply, but i can,t feel any comfort right now...
I so want to find the point back where i can enjoy being a fan of Michael.
but coming ton this board makes me sad and sadder every single day that is passing.
Maybe i need a little time off.......
I love you all very much and i hope i can find the joy back to come here and post....
So many great people working on this site and doing their thing out of love.
Keep on michaeling sweet people, i need my time to back off....sorry.

Really.
I can,t go to this board without thinking.
Same old same old.
No interesting breaking news items anymore which can fullfill my heart with joy or pride, Nothing.
We talk about daily things and how great he was.
But there is no news coming, only the waiting for the investigation resulst and what may follow..
Every time i see a breaking news topic my heart starts to bounce so hard, and one split second i feel joy.....breaking news about michael, yayyy.
And then after that split second the reality is back again.
Breaking news about what a family member should have said or something about the investigation, yayy * sarcastic*
Never again there will be a person on this earth who will blew me away by only being present on this earth.
I love my fellow fans deeply, but i can,t feel any comfort right now...
I so want to find the point back where i can enjoy being a fan of Michael.
but coming ton this board makes me sad and sadder every single day that is passing.
Maybe i need a little time off.......
I love you all very much and i hope i can find the joy back to come here and post....
So many great people working on this site and doing their thing out of love.
Keep on michaeling sweet people, i need my time to back off....sorry.

............Awwwwwwwwwwwww,hun:(:no::better:

Back