Where did mike live in thriller era

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
Does anyone know , i've seen a interview when he's at home in thriller era but i don't know if that was his house and i've seen him practising his lines for thriller in a house but i dont know who's , anyway does anyone know where or have any pictures ?

^ Yep, Encino. :) It's where he did that Unauthorised Interview, sitting outside at the fountain, etc.

he used to have a small apartment in LA also, i don't know if it was during the thriller era or later, there's an article posted here from his painter and he says he visited the apartment in the late 80s
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74028
also i've seen a video where he's practicing his moves for the bad video, i think this must have been in this apartment also.

he used to have a small apartment in LA also, i don't know if it was during the thriller era or later, there's an article posted here from his painter and he says he visited the apartment in the late 80s
also i've seen a video where he's practicing his moves for the bad video, i think this must have been in this apartment also.

Yep it was in westwood, ca I believe

If i'm right he has lived in 3 main houses in his life, Gary ind on jackson street (childhood & jackson 5 era) Encino California (off the wall & Thriller era) and then Neverland (Bad era - 2005)

If i'm right he has lived in 3 main houses in his life, Gary ind on jackson street (childhood & jackson 5 era) Encino California (off the wall & Thriller era) and then Neverland (Bad era - 2005)
He lived at Hayvenhurst from the mid-early 70s (like 1973) to 1988

He moved from neverland in 2003 didn't he?

Hayvenhurst

l_aceb992493fa56bf6035349f28b122bf.jpg

l_88eee3c5a6ab71d48d4841ba627803c8.jpg

I don't know if I'm crazy or I dreamt about meeting Michael that place after reading that article - but have seen pictures/video footage from the kitchen in that apartment? For some reason it's so vivid in my mind.

wow a condo in late 80s too.

He moved from neverland in 2003 didn't he?

2005, i believe the motor arcade left from neverland the day of his acquittal.

Without causing a fuss , does anyone have any good pictures of the house , i've googled it and can't really see any decent pics

Thanks for answering

heres more pictures..aerial view

article120317905e4ab8d0.jpg

michaeljacksonviewsize.jpg

michaeljackson0909ps021.jpg

that photo is from 1971. so he was theres a long time. but i read in rolling stone he lived in a condo during his thriller era while his encino home was being renovated.

The Encino home has a touch of Neverland, I dont know if Neverland was originally built like it was, but the wooden beams remind me of Encino. Very nice.

Mike remodeled havenhurst in the early 80's after he bought out his fathers interest. in addition they are both mock tudor buildings.

The Encino home has a touch of Neverland, I dont know if Neverland was originally built like it was, but the wooden beams remind me of Encino. Very nice.

I'm pretty sure Neverland was orginally built like it was..Michael loved craft of wood and that's a reason he left the orginal 'stamps' on the interior of wood that said Sycamore Valley Ranch

Back