Where Did Michael Stay During the Trial?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I remember on the day of the verdict, MJ was driving all the way from neverland to the court house in Santa Barbra. Neverland is FAR way in the hills of Santa Yanez. Did Michael really travels that whole distance for every court appearance, or did he stay somewhere closer to the court house while the trial was going on?

I remember someone saying MJ stayed somewhere becuase he didn't want to travel. Is this true?

Other than a few weeks around December 2003 Michael lived at Neverland during the trial in Santa Maria. Despite what you might think, Neverland is only 45 mins drive from Neverland, north on highway 101. Everyday morning he would leave Neverland around 7am and be back around 3or 4pm. The children stayed at Neverland and were looked after by Grace.

Dang for a minute i forgot he had kids then. Smh.

Other than a few weeks around December 2003 Michael lived at Neverland during the trial in Santa Maria. Despite what you might think, Neverland is only 45 mins drive from Neverland, north on highway 101. Everyday morning he would leave Neverland around 7am and be back around 3or 4pm. The children stayed at Neverland and were looked after by Grace.

I remember heiring on a documentary that he would not stay in the main house but would stay in one of guest houses, due to the raid. :(

I remember heiring on a documentary that he would not stay in the main house but would stay in one of guest houses, due to the raid. :(

not sure how accurate that is or when it was made. The day I was in Neverland, 4 April 2005, the main house seemed like normal a family home, the children and Michael very comfortable in the house, the chef waiting to make dinner etc etc. It felt lived in, not like it was just opened just for our benifit

I was at the trial the whole time. Michael did stay at Neverland. We followed him from Neverland to court and back from court to Neverland. EVERY DAY.

not sure how accurate that is or when it was made. The day I was in Neverland, 4 April 2005, the main house seemed like normal a family home, the children and Michael very comfortable in the house, the chef waiting to make dinner etc etc. It felt lived in, not like it was just opened just for our benifit

Sorry, he slept in the guest house as he would not go into his room, its on the doc "The untold story of Neverland" by Larry Nimmer. Lucky u for having the opportunity to go to Michaels house, I wish.

Last edited:

Were all of the fans at the courthouse invited that time to neverland?

Back