Where cud I buy MJ LPs Records?

Peter_Pan

Proud Member
Country
India
Hello All,

Im looking for the following on LP records.

1. Dangerous
2. History
3. Invincible
4. BOTDF

I checked on Ebay & Amazon. They are charging like $500 for Invincible & abt $150 for History.

Where else cud I buy the above records? Also, which store wud ship it to Asia?

Let me know if you see Invincible for cheap, I've been after that album on vinyl for about 4 years.

Everything's expensive at the moment :(

I brough HIStory LP a few years ago and paid like £50 for it then and hate to think what it could be now

The HIStory vinyl is mad expensive at the moment, it is very sexy though. I'd hate to buy it now.

Still looking for the Invincible album though. I thought I was on to a winner earlier and was going to post the link to it on here, but when you actually clicked the link inside the webpage to read more information, it just took you to Ebay to bid for it :(

The HIStory vinyl is mad expensive at the moment, it is very sexy though. I'd hate to buy it now.

Still looking for the Invincible album though. I thought I was on to a winner earlier and was going to post the link to it on here, but when you actually clicked the link inside the webpage to read more information, it just took you to Ebay to bid for it :([/QUOTE

Well, History is my fav MJ album simply bcoz its all abt the Man himself..

I have almost decided to buy it on Ebay for $150..shd I go ahead?

Also, do you see any chance of MJ LPs being released again by Sony? or is the era of LP are truely over?

I really don't know Peter_Pan. My guess is that they won't produce any more vinyls for albums that have already been released. There are lots about, it's just the prices are ridiculous.

$150.00 seems crazy money, but that's only because I got mine years ago and the prices have rocketed.

It's your money, it's definitely worth having, and I guess in this 'climate' it's not too bad a price. Go for it :)

why not wait awile - i know its sad to think but alot of the sudden fans might move on and the rush for mj things could ease and then they might be cheaper

I really want Invincible too. I've heard the songs from the album on youtube and I fell in love with them. I've been searching forever for it. I usually go to amazon for these kind of things but $500 is a bit ridiculous.

I agree that it is best to wait, a couple months when the prices lower.

Hi, buying from ebay right now can be a bit of a minefield as there are many greedy sellers on there selling Michael Jackson merchandise at outrageous prices just to cash in on his death. Do they have record exchanges where you live? Like where you can find secondhand records? They can be a good place to look as there usually are a few stores like that in each country. Another good idea might be to place a personal ad in the wanted section in your newspaper if they have something like that and see if someone has some records they might sell. Other than that I cant think of other places but keep checking ebay as you might get lucky and find some seller who is selling the albums you want at a reasonable price.

Hi, buying from ebay right now can be a bit of a minefield as there are many greedy sellers on there selling Michael Jackson merchandise at outrageous prices just to cash in on his death. Do they have record exchanges where you live? Like where you can find secondhand records? They can be a good place to look as there usually are a few stores like that in each country. Another good idea might be to place a personal ad in the wanted section in your newspaper if they have something like that and see if someone has some records they might sell. Other than that I cant think of other places but keep checking ebay as you might get lucky and find some seller who is selling the albums you want at a reasonable price.

HI,

Thanks.. Im frm India & not sure if History, BODF & Invincible LPs will be availble in my country. However there are 2nd hand stores here where in the past I got OTW, Thriller & Bad.

N just 2day from a similar store I found "Shake ur body down 2 the ground" single & Victory LPs. They had 2 copies of Victory n I bought them both. N i paid less than Rs 300 for all 3 records, which is less than $6.

Back