Where can i watch the memorial on UK TV?

MJ_Girl_UK

Proud Member
Hi all,

I am new to the board. I was so looking forward to seeing him live. I have always loved his music and was looking forward to seeing him at the O2... would've only been 11 days away now :(

Was wondering on which channel(s) the memorial will be broadcast in the UK? I saw an advert on skyone saying it'll be on Sky Arts HD but I don't have that channel

it sounds like they are...........when they say about tuesday night they say on sky arts and here on sky news
you'll be able to watch online too if sky news didn't show it

...Thank you for this...please lets keep this updated. I hope BBC will show it as well...I need to get a DVD tomorrow so that I can record it...I want to remember and show to my kids one day...

Does anybody know if there's gonna be any public screening/broadcasting of the memorial in London? Because I come to London on tuesday and I would really like to watch it with others.

I hope channel 5 will show the full coverage....it looks like it wont as it starts showing the memorial a bit later than Sky.

Does anybody know if there's gonna be any public screening/broadcasting of the memorial in London? Because I come to London on tuesday and I would really like to watch it with others.

well ive just had this from the 02... sounds quite promising.. KEEP EMAILING THEM SO THEY KNOW THERES DEMAND (try to sounds 'normal' tho!)
customerservices@theo2.co.uk

Dear Kate,

Thank you for your email.

Nothing has been confirmed yet I would advise you to come back to us within the next 2 days.

Regards,

Jean-Paul

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

Back