Where can i find that one article again about a Sony insider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Breaking News had hit the internet and the controversy started. Someone ( i believe it was Smooth Criminal05) posted an article and it was supposedly from a insider of Sony. Basically admitting that three tracks were 'fake' . It was a rather long article. But quite interesting. I could look through my Firefox history but that would take a long ass time and i doubt i'll find it anyway.

Anyone got it for me?

Firefox allows you to filter through your history with characters. Type some key terms that you think might be in the title of the web page.

what is the point ,we know ur opinion about the vocal .how many new treads u want to make about it?

That could be plain tabloid bs. I think Michael really recorded those songs but they were so raw the editing and compressing made it sound like they are. Because the timing of singing is actually very much Michael there must have been a raw demo. Otherwise there would not be that kind of singing at all..

God people must be getting desperate to keep regurgitating the same shit over and over again.

"Can't find it" - yeh right!

"I want an excuse to peddle the same unsubstantiated gossip as things are turning against us 'body double'/'voice impersonator' cranks" more like.

Give it a rest for god's sake, and stop duplicating the same old shite!

I can't take this anymore. Something has to be done before this whole community falls apart.

God people must be getting desperate to keep regurgitating the same shit over and over again.

Regurgitating is the right word for this endless repetitive discussion. We've heard it all now I think, a million times. It's almost boring to check up on the board nowadays, while these should be exiting times.

"Can't find it" - yeh right!

"I want an excuse to peddle the same unsubstantiated gossip as things are turning against us 'body double'/'voice impersonator' cranks" more like.

Give it a rest for god's sake, and stop duplicating the same old shite!

Well i don't give a damn what you believe really, i truly couldn't find it and it was nice someone helped me out. And how about you simply stay away from threads you know you will dislike hmmm? How hard can it be? I frankly am getting beyond tired of you, what is it with you and all this nonsense. It's goddamn obvious you have ZERO respect for people with a different opinion, i feel we have all the reasons to doubt it but i DO respect people who don't agree with me. Take my advice and stay away from these kind of threads.

You really ARE doing this to yourself now, nobody else, and this goes for anyone who goes 'oh no..not again' just DON'T enter the thread then...jesus.

I never said anything about body doubles, so please don't talk shit, ok ? thanks bye!!!

Do you see me going on threads and saying you got no proof? Cause really, think about it. It's as hypocrit as it gets. The non believers get flamed all the time for believing their ears, people saying we got no proof....NEITHER do any of you who do believe in the songs have proof. WOW! Oh a statement from the estate without any further proof, no written lyrics, no acapellas, no photos from him inside that studio,nothing. Some peolpe who believe 3T and the Jacksons get flamed , but what about ya'll blindly believing the estate hm? Ah yes.

Last edited:
^Off topic: Your siggy is painful to my eyes, no offence. Could you make it into a still?

^ I never wrote that

That's good. Then there must be some truth in it

What you wrote was this:

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

That's good. Then there must be some truth in it

What you wrote was this:

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

Not to attack you Smooth , but what about this then? I'm getting so tired of some fans on here who keep calling all this 'nonsense' but we have good reasons to be upset and feel bad about it...try for once to see it through our eyes.

Roosje..i'll see what i can do.

Stop cluttering the place up with the same bullshi* threads and we won't have to come on and berate you for it - how's that for an idea?

This is the same shi* I have seen in multiple other threads from you guys - it's just twisted very slightly to make it seem 'new'.

Oh, and as I have discovered over many decades of following MJ, never take "a source" as gospel unless the person quoting is prepared to give you a real name.

Personally I like Smooth, but I think either he (or his "source") got caught up in the initial 'furor' of "fake tracks!", and didn't want to seem 'out of the loop' - so something was 'made up' just in case.

Like i said Deano, don't enter the thread then, i'm done with you cause you keep ignoring everything i say and you keep saying its bullshit, all fine and dandy, just stop wasting my time, thanks.

I'd really like Smooth to explain this though, cause his opinion went from 'Very questionable tracks' to 'This is definitely Michael' . As we all can see by the quote on the top of this page his source says it's over 50% NOT MJ. And now people like Deano of course try to make excuses for it, that Smooth and/or his source was caught up in all of this and something was made up. If you honestly believe that...sigh....nevermind.

Who's making pathetic and bullshitty excuses actually now huh?

If you look at my past history you will see that I have questioned lots of things Smooth has said, before the latest 'scandal' from people with nothing better to do.

I like smooth. I think his 'intentions' are good. But I wouldn't take everything he (or his "source") says as gospel.

I follow a pattern in life. If things sound a bit too 'incredible', 'illogical', or 'fantasy based', then they probably are!

Just think, what's the chances of Sony spending all that time and money - before finalising the album - checking the 'authenticity' of each song, only to go, "oh that 'Breaking News' song doesn't sound right! It's over 50% not MJ! I think we should have an urgent meeting about it!"

It doesn't make sense - after all the test that were done weeks/months before 'BN' was released - so it should be treated as such.

If you look at my past history you will see that I have questioned lots of things Smooth has said, before the latest 'scandal' from people with nothing better to do.

I like smooth. I think his 'intentions' are good. But I wouldn't take everything he (or his "source") says as gospel.

I follow a pattern in life. If things sound a bit too 'incredible', 'illogical', or 'fantasy based', then they probably are!

Just think, what's the chances of Sony spending all that time and money - before finalising the album - checking the 'authenticity' of each song, only to go, "oh that 'Breaking News' song doesn't sound right! It's over 50% not MJ! I think we should have an urgent meeting about it!"

It doesn't make sense - after all the test that were done weeks/months before 'BN' was released - so it should be treated as such.

Its more about the fact that Smooth is so behind the fact that vocals are Michaels now, when a few weeks ago he was posting a quote from his source saying the vocals were 50% not Michael's.

So whats the deal Smooth? Is your source credible or not?

@ Deano

As jacked as it sounds as MJ would say, Sony could be 'trying' fans out, see if they fall for it. If the majority of fans fall for it, they could release 'new' albums for a long time to come with a fake-ass MJ on it. Keep in mind that i am not saying i believe this, but it's a possibility. There are just too many things for me that don't add up, which make me a non believer of these tracks. I simply can't dismiss all these things and say 'ah screw it, so it is MJ on the lead vocals'. I've said it before but í'll do it again......

- I listen to the whole cd and these three tracks are the ones that stand out. I don't enjoy them, i don't hear his voice...his voice always stands out.

- I compare Monster's vocals to Let me let go....and what i hear is shocking. And this goes for KYHU and BN as well.

- Even if recording in a very simple studio, i honestly don't believe it can changes one's voice this much.

And i can go on and on...but i have to admit that i can't prove anything. And i don't know why the Cascio's would be lying, and why Sony would do all this...but money makes people do strange things, that i do know.

THERE IS NO NEED OFR THIS THREAD. I just cannot beleiev it sometimes when I come here. Smooth already answered about this in the Breaking News thread. I remember him being called out for it and he gave his reply. PM Smooth. Let him anwer you, or actually go into the BN thread where this was discussed about BN and do a search and find the answer you are looking for.

Lawdamercy!

Closed. Go to senior staff if you want this reopened. I think it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back