Where can I buy the MJ pepsi cans? [All requests merged]

Frankyboy5

Proud Member
Two locations in question:
Queens, New York
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hi,
I´m form Czech Republic and I would like to go to Germany to Dresden to buy the MJ pepsi cans, but I don´t know if they are availible there..... Anybody bought them there??? and What about price??

Re: Where can I buy the MJ pepsi cans?

They aren't being sold in Canada....they're impossible to find though....I had a friend looking in a few states for me and he found absolutely nothing...

Re: Did anyone buy MJ PEPSI CANS in Germany? In Dresden????

I was in Dresden recently, but it never crossed my mind to looks for them, i didn't see any but i wasn't exactly looking, sorry i couldn't have been more help, i had the opportunity to basically answer that question for you

So, I was today in Dresden... I was looking for the cans, and I have none :(( They don´t even know about it... :(

Will the cans be available in Sweden? I have heard some rumors...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! *praying*

I was wondering about this as well. I live in the NW United States and i have not seen any cans anywhere. : (
I asked store managers and they knew nothing about it. It is very frusrating- where are the billion Pepsi/MJ cans?!?!?!?!

I was wondering about this as well. I live in the NW United States and i have not seen any cans anywhere. : (
I asked store managers and they knew nothing about it. It is very frusrating- where are the billion Pepsi/MJ cans?!?!?!?!

Probably in China..lol xD

I saw an old thread where someone mentioned a "Stop N Go" in Flushing NY but I have no idea where it actually is as it doesn't seem to be in Flushing but another area in Queens...

It's all about Coca Cola here :(

And in Canada it's all about "ultimate taste test" as Pepsi's promotion now! What's the point?

Re: Where can I buy the MJ pepsi cans?

They aren't being sold in Canada....they're impossible to find though....I had a friend looking in a few states for me and he found absolutely nothing...

I was in the States this past weekend and could not find them anywhere. Really pissed me off cause I was looking forward to finally getting them.

I was in the States this past weekend and could not find them anywhere. Really pissed me off cause I was looking forward to finally getting them.

May I ask where in states? I'm from michigan they was everywhere this month. I have a case n few. I have 8 empty cans I saved for anyone who wants them for forum. I work at a store.

We had a holiday in Florida in July and I dragged my family into every store I could over the whole two weeks but we couldn't find any! So disappointed! I don't suppose we will get them in the UK.

May I ask where in states? I'm from michigan they was everywhere this month. I have a case n few. I have 8 empty cans I saved for anyone who wants them for forum. I work at a store.

We were in Vegas :) Do you still have any of the 8 cans available?

Same problem in Poland - no cans in shops at all :no: I'm wondering if they will be available some day?

We have them in Germany - but you have to search for them like easter eggs and so I don't have any until now:beee:

my aunte my nyc
she send me a email to tell me that she buy the cans on amazon.com so sometime i have to see her in nyc to get them :D :jump:

Back