Where are you going to put the Bad 25 sticker that comes with the album?

Eric

Proud Member
What are you going to do with it? I need some ideas. I was thinking of just putting it on the back of the collector's edition box.

From my own personal experience, you're maybe going to regret it later if you do anything with it... so my suggestion is, keep it as it is :)

I'm gonna keep it as it is, I won't stick it anywhere else.

I started thinking about putting it on one of my MJ shrine walls. But I am not going to. And just going to leave it just as it is. I might put the sticker for safe keeping. In my big green container. Which is pretty full of some of my MJ items already.

I slipped it to the inside of my original 87 version of the BAD cd with the original edits, because I feel that also belongs in my collectors edition box!!

I thought about putting that sticker on my skateboard, but then later... Nah, i'll keep it as it is. ;)

that was a sticker? :doh:

I thought it was a postcard or something and wondered why they put it in there.

I took the sticker off the wrappper, and stuck it on the bottom left corner of the box.

Or maybe we should use it as an album cover, i'll go buy an empty 2 disc CD case from ebay and use the sticker as the cover, to be honest the CDs are pretty hard to get out of those thin boxes it came with, i feel like im gonna scratch them everytime lol

And the Wembley DVD and CD would go great in a 2 disc DVD case! :D

I left it as it is. I was thinking of using it for something but then i know i'd regret it

Or maybe we should use it as an album cover, i'll go buy an empty 2 disc CD case from ebay and use the sticker as the cover, to be honest the CDs are pretty hard to get out of those thin boxes it came with, i feel like im gonna scratch them everytime lol

And the Wembley DVD and CD would go great in a 2 disc DVD case! :D
true. thats way i copied all discs on my PC right away. the booklets have already my pretty finger prints and I only hold it in my hand once or twice. the discs won't last long, thts why i'm not touching it.

Back