Where are the TICKETS ?

mj_insane

Proud Member
Ok , i know there is a ticket talk thread , but i just want to know WHERE ARE THE TICKETS ???

We ordered 3 months ago now from ticketmaster , and its now only 3 weeks 2 days to showtime - and still no tickets ??

Im sure on the email that was sent to everyone , it stated that the tickets will be dispatched on the 19th June ?
Checked on ticketmaster today , and still says tickets havent been dispatched !!

Whats the deal ? Anyone know exactly when they are being dispatched ???

JUST WANT THEM IN MY HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're all a little worried at this stage but im sure they will arrive before we set off down to LDN

I think it is ridiculous tht they havent sent them out yet, especially considering the amount of overseas people attending that are leaving early.

I have to rely on others for my july-tickets and they are both leaving for london around july 8, i can only pray that we will have those tickets by then because i cant pick them up in London (as obvioulsy i am not the cardholder).

Don't worry.

This happens for all major concert tours, tickets aren't released until a few days beforehand to avoid touting.

I'm going to see Take That in Glasgow tonight (in what is the UK's biggest ever music tour with the band playing to over 1mil people over 20 nights, a record surpassed by This Is It) and we didn't recieve those tickets until Tuesday this week.

The tickets will be with you before the concert - don't worry.

Don't worry.

This happens for all major concert tours, tickets aren't released until a few days beforehand to avoid touting.

I'm going to see Take That in Glasgow tonight (in what is the UK's biggest ever music tour with the band playing to over 1mil people over 20 nights, a record surpassed by This Is It) and we didn't recieve those tickets until Tuesday this week.

The tickets will be with you before the concert - don't worry.
my next door neighbour got hers a couple od weeks ago for take that,i remember because she wasn,t in and i had to sign for them,

Don't worry.

I heard tix will be released only 5 days prior to the show date.

but the thing is that 5 days is ridiculous considering the amount of people that will be in London long before july 13 and the amount of people that bought their tickets with the card of a parent or friend.

I received my Mika tickets 4 days before the show but was not stressed out about it because he was performing in my own country (and i ordered tickets on my own card) but i am starting to freak over the lack of profesional behaviour by ticketmaster.
What do they care about the touting of tickets, we have paid for these tickets MONTHS ago and have a right to receive then early so we do not have to go through the stress some of us are going through now...

I also read they will not accept the concertvisitor to bring a letter from the cardholder if tickets havent been received by mail and they do not respond to theuir emails at all...
I just think they are really crap.

I will predict a lot of ticket-problems....i just hope mine WILL be here in time.

Ugh tell me about it. It's starting to get ridiculous! Just to try and stop touts...well why did they release shitloads of tickets to viagogo then. They're worse than touts themselves!

Only 5 days before the show? That can't be true, well atleast i hope not coz then i have a BIG problem. Mostly post from the UK arrives in 2 or 3 days excl. weekends is my experience, we never get mail on monday so the only day what is left would be tuesday coz i leave really early on wednesday morning coz i have a plane to catch.

Ohh well i don't try to worry to much since my concert is is september. So there is still enough time.

m sure on the email that was sent to everyone , it stated that the tickets will be dispatched on the 19th June ?

it said dispatched after the 19th so presume something might start happeing from this monday.

where did u hear it about 5 days b4 thats crazy.no one else has heard or been told that. even at the its worst tm have said 7-10 days b4

The tickets will be dispatched no earlier then two weeks before the concert and no later then five days.

I hate this!
I really hope tm know what they are doing.
I heard from the people who went to prince in the o2, they got their tickets 2 and a half or 3 weeks before.
So i try to trust in tm, that we alle have the tickets next week.
TM really don,t want to have all the extra word when the tickets are only 5 days before at the people.
That is really idiot when they do.
Many people bought their tickets with a sister,s creditcard or from the parent,s....
And when they really do...the 5 days thing.....i think that michael have a lot of empty places in de o2...........
I,m totally f*cked up at the moment.
I hate this.

Would it help when as much as possible peopel send emails to ticketmaster?
Then they have a notice by the problems they can expect.
i think 50 procent of the people are from out of the uk....and from those 50 procent, 25 procent bought the ticket on onter creditcards....

who said that

Ticketmaster said it. In an e-mail, actually several. When I bought the tickets I got an e-mail saying this. Then I got an update wich repeated this message.

Really, go look at your e-mails from Ticketmaster. I am sure you all got the same message.

Ticketmaster said it. In an e-mail, actually several. When I bought the tickets I got an e-mail saying this. Then I got an update wich repeated this message.

Really, go look at your e-mails from Ticketmaster. I am sure you all got the same message.

My ticketmaster email says 7-10 days before the event & not to contact them unless it is 7 days before the concert & you still haven't received your tickets.

eally, go look at your e-mails from Ticketmaster. I am sure you all got the same message.
none of mine said that. ive never read/heard that anywhere

i sure hope they will arrive at least a week or two before since i bought my ticket online from a fan and she is also going to earlier concerts so she can incase get a copy with her passport and creditcard but i cant since my creditcard did not buy them so i m not on their list/anyone knows how it works if you buy from someone else can you change the name on the list of aeg or so just incase???this is my first concert abroad so i have no clue

Back