When your talking about the songs that MJ wrote

analogue

Proud Member
Do you include the songs he co-wrote with other writers or do you only include the songs he wrote just by his self?

Reason why i'm asking is because a friend of mine as asked me to send him a list of all the songs that MJ has written and i'm not sure if i should include his co-written songs or if i should only name the songs he did alone

Do you include the songs he co-wrote with other writers or do you only include the songs he wrote just by his self?

Reason why i'm asking is because a friend of mine as asked me to send him a list of all the songs that MJ has written and i'm not sure if i should include his co-written songs or if i should only name the songs he did alone

When I think of a song MJ wrote, I think solely in terms of him writing it himself....

I don't know...

But, there are songs that he composed and wrote the lyrics himself, but shared credits with others.

For instance, the song Dangerous is composed and written by himself. Bill Bottrell and Teddy Riley added instrumentations to make the song sond more "danceable"...

I would consider the songs he co-wrote with others his as well because Michael had such unbelievable talent, so I think his "touch" would make a huge difference. I think that most of the lyrics of co-written songs are his too.

You should include those songs he co-wrote as well.
(Think about "WATW" :))

Back