When you started school?

In Australia the school year starts around the last week of January to the first week of February and the school year ends around 1-2 weeks before Christmas. We usually have half of December and nearly all of January for our summer break :yes:

1st September. Vacation started 20th June.
I would love to have summer holiday from the end of June to September.
Now we have from 1st June to 11th August and it's always so rainy in June but warm in August :mello: Except this year, was cold August.

I would not want any longer holiday because even now sometimes I feel like "I want to got to school already" :lol:

I would love to have summer holiday from the end of June to September.
Now we have from 1st June to 11th August and it's always so rainy in June but warm in August :mello: Except this year, was cold August.

I would not want any longer holiday because even now sometimes I feel like "I want to got to school already" :lol:

Really??? :eek: Strange... I never in my life felt like I wanna go to school... :lol:

Really??? :eek: Strange... I never in my life felt like I wanna go to school... :lol:
I know it's strange.. :bugeyed But sometimes it's very boring if you don't have summerjob and the weather isn't the best.. so you just wish you would have something to do, even school! :innocent:

I know it's strange.. :bugeyed But sometimes it's very boring if you don't have summerjob and the weather isn't the best.. so you just wish you would have something to do, even school! :innocent:

Maybe that's because of the Finnish Summer? :unsure: How is it like? Cold? Rainy?

Because here in Hungary the weather is most of the time sunny and very warm in the Summer, so it's good. So you never get bored I guess.

Maybe that's because of the Finnish Summer? :unsure: How is it like? Cold? Rainy?

Because here in Hungary the weather is most of the time sunny and very warm in the Summer, so it's good. So you never get bored I guess.
YES this summer was soo bad I feel like it never even came. I was waiting all the time when the hot days come but there was maybe 5 very hot and sunny days in the whole summer! :doh:

Our summer used to be warm though. OK I don't know why I sometimes want to go to school maybe I 'm just weird lol :lol:

YES this summer was soo bad I feel like it never even came. I was waiting all the time when the hot days come but there was maybe 5 very hot and sunny days in the whole summer! :doh:

Our summer used to be warm though. OK I don't know why I sometimes want to go to school maybe I 'm just weird lol :lol:

you are just like me! I also liked school! Well just the elementary school....but i was totally depressed when the last week came, and i knew i will not see my classmates and teachers for almost 3 months:D

you are just like me! I also liked school! Well just the elementary school....but i was totally depressed when the last week came, and i knew i will not see my classmates and teachers for almost 3 months:D

You are both strange to me... :)

around August 21 was when I first started school:yes:and I finish in May

Back