When you pick up the ticket???

I have already bought five tickets. I'm going alone to the premiere at Oct., 28th, Wednesday, and on Nov. 1st, I go with my daughter, granddaughter and a girlfriend to the movie.

Today I have had at home two ten-year-old girls, who preparing for a Michael Jackson presentation for the school and they asked me for some assistance, so we told two hours about Michael, that was fascinating.
I have had also the opportunity to show them my MJ paintings. That was touching for me, how they liked them, and the story too, I told them of my Meeting with Michael, when I delivered to of my paintings to him. I showed them my autograph, he has given on the artwork book I dedicated to him (sorry, I am little proud, and wanted to share it ...)

Then it came up that we will go to the movie at the same day only different time. They will go with four other persons, so they are together six.

I felt so glad about to here that.

That is very nice. I'm glad you had an opportunity to meet Michael...I wish i had.

lol...but My question is "do i have to get the tickets before the day I watch it or can I just get it the day of. I've already bought my 3 tickets online!! I'm gonna add more dates as the time goes by!

Thankyou

just get them on the day.if u arent sure just contact the cinema

That is very nice. I'm glad you had an opportunity to meet Michael...I wish i had.

lol...but My question is "do i have to get the tickets before the day I watch it or can I just get it the day of. I've already bought my 3 tickets online!! I'm gonna add more dates as the time goes by!

Thankyou
my answer included in my post, of course you had to read between the lines ;)
I got the tickets before, I booked them online and then picked them up at the cinema.

Hey Earthly..I'm just picking them up when I get there..also I think you can print out a paper ticket as well. Depending on who you ordered from :)

Back