When you listen......

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
When you listen to Michael's music what do you feel?

I mean if you close your eyes and really listen to him how does he make you feel with his music?

hmmm...thats a hard one...I feel so many things....magic, serenity, happiness, intensity,carefree...a whole slew of emotions..

I kinda fell like i get transported to another world. My very own fantasy world, where the song takes over. Depending on the song it can be happy and exciting like maybe... you rock my world. Or sad like little suzie. I can completely visualize a story while listening to the song.

It depends on the song actually. But mostly I just can't sit and do nothing. I NEED to move, I NEED to dance, sometimes it's like I'd perform alone in my apartment LOL but that's just me. I love to dance.

Most times… really REALLY happy that I am smiling /grinning wherever I am. I think I scare people.

But there are times when I am listening to a song (none in particular) that I get so sad and tearful that it is almost debilitating.

Sorry, I am really missing him today.

But there are times when I am listening to a song (none in particular) that I get so sad and tearful that it is almost debilitating.

Sorry, I am really missing him today.

:hug:

I know what you mean. At times like this no song can cheer me up. The happier the song gets the more sad I get, because I know he isn't there :cry:
I found myself crying over the least sadest songs the past weeks.

I just listened to little Susie and it made me sad and angry. There are still little Susies all over the world and the song makes me feel that I want to do something for them.

Its you (MJ) who make me happy, in whatever happens.
He sang with such emotion,you always feel something.

And Dirty Diana, I don´t like her at all.(But I love the song)

We have had enough, earthsong-I want to go out and demonstrate against war and do something for the environment.

What more can I give-You(MJ)gave so much.Now it´s my time.

:hug:

I know what you mean. At times like this no song can cheer me up. The happier the song gets the more sad I get, because I know he isn't there :cry:
I found myself crying over the least sadest songs the past weeks.

thank you... :hug:
I feel much better today - just some days I am big bawl-bag

It has all changed now my emotions and feelings when i listen to his music, which upsets me!! I mean so many feelings go through me but they are all over taken by sadness which i hope soon will stop!

I used to feel uplifted when i listened to Michael i want that to come back soon! :(

Yes, Michael sang with so much emotion, it amazes me all the time. Sometimes I'm smiling and rocking in my seat, and sometimes I'm crying and calling for Michael and saying "Love you Michael".

Depends on the song. But usually if I feel down, I listen to Michael, and he fixes and removes all the sadness in my head and heart :cry:

I have been listening to Will You Be There a lot lately, and it's been really hard to listen to that song...So uplifting, but sad at the same time...When Michael speaks at the end...I just bawl...I'm missing him today a lot too....

Whatever the song dictates at the moment. That can be an array of feelings.
Mostly happy tho. Funky. Is OMG! a feeling? Lol!
I get off on MJ's nuances in a song also.

I love this man so much, it's scary!
Thats why it hurts so much when I think of him not being alive.
Physically. Except thru me.

I listened to the song "To Know" today. Just as I've done many days before.
But today, his vocals, style and delivery of this song brought me to tears.

Lately, for me it's been: Ain't No Sunshine, Ben and One Day in Your Life. They're close together on one J5 CD. By the time I get to the last one I'm crying again!! I love his singing in those!

Back