When would've we seen the THIS IS IT concert on tv if they really had taken place?

eStyle

Proud Member
Hey, everybody!
I hope there's not already a thread like this. I've searched but couldn't find anything. So, if another thread like this is already existing on this forum, please delete mine then!

Come to my question:
I just wanted to ask y'all if Michael hadn't died and these concerts had taken place, when would've we gotten the chance to see the concert on tv then? Would've we had waited for a long time until it becomes available on tv or dvd or what would've happened? Or would've we just waited even for much longer until it becomes available anywhere? Or would've never gotten to see it someday in a legal way? I mean not like the concert comin' out on tv and somebody's recordin' it and puttin' it up here, so that we can download and watch - I mean in a normal, legal way to be able to go out and buy it on dvd or blu ray.

Thank you in advance for your answers! :)

oh please take this thread off , close. Sorry but this thread is hurting. :(

The plan of AEG all along was they were to record Michael's shows throughout the month of July (2009), and then release a DVD/Blu Ray by December, just in time for Christmas. Of course, all the shows were to have been recorded professionally and in full just like all of Mike's other concerts, but the shows from July were to be used for an official release.

It's likely that This Is It would have made it to TV eventually.

The plan of AEG all along was they were to record Michael's shows throughout the month of July (2009), and then release a DVD/Blu Ray by December, just in time for Christmas. Of course, all the shows were to have been recorded professionally and in full just like all of Mike's other concerts, but the shows from July were to be used for an official release.

It's likely that This Is It would have made it to TV eventually.

Thanks, that was all I wanted to know! :)

Back