When will we have an unprecedented Michael Jackson show?

Country
Brazil
It's been 5 years since Michael Jackson's last leaked concert, which was in Copenhagen. After that, we only had the Los Angeles concert leaked, but even then, only the audio, where the images of that show are still unreleased to the public. Nowadays, things are coming out little by little, like promotional tapes and the like... but I, like other fans, want to see something complete and totally new. Well, I don't expect much from the estate, I'm sure they won't release anything new, apart from Munich 97, which is still just in theory, I know of the existence of some new shows, but we'll never know if they'll be leaked to us fans... I think we should all get together for some new show to come out.

Not sure if true or not but wasn't L.A 1989 considered for a VHS release but Michael being Michael scrapped that idea because he wasn't happy with his performance?

I swear Michael was too much of a perfectonist for his own good.

Not sure if true or not but wasn't L.A 1989 considered for a VHS release but Michael being Michael scrapped that idea because he wasn't happy with his performance?

I swear Michael was too much of a perfectonist for his own good.
I just believe that LA was filmed "conventionally" but because it was the last show of the Tour it was filmed in a wide way.

Back