When will the media start talking more about the concerts?

They are already talking about it a lot now and its going to increase even more the nearer we get to the opening night.

The media have been talking about the concerts continually over the past year and a half
But the lead up to and after the press conference there as been loads of media interest in the concerts
The morning after opening night (9th July) will be full too the brim with media coverage!

The media have been talking about the concerts continually over the past year and a half
But the lead up to and after the press conference there as been loads of media interest in the concerts
The morning after opening night (9th July) will be full too the brim with media coverage!

I know! I'm going to set my Sky+ for GMTV, CNN, Sky News and BBC Breakfast all for 9th July - hopefully my hotel will have a few of these channels also!

Ya i hope so. But it would be cool to has a updated teaser:clapping:WITH new 2009 FOOTAGE a taste of whats to come.:wild:

MJ doesn't really need to do that and he wants to keep everything a big surprise until the first concert finally lands. All the press reports and quotes from Kenny Ortega and Randy Philips are giving people an insight into how grand the scale of production on these concerts is going to be.

The day before the first show... I'm gonna record ALLLLLL day. :D

Yeah, the media will be in overdrive on the 8th and 9th July. I guess there will be reports on the news on the 8th July, probably talking to people at the O2 as they go to see Mike and again as they come out after the show. The papers will be full of it on the 9th July, probably with photos from the show. The TV news might even have some official clips to show on the 9th July to use in their reports. It's going to be an exciting couple of days news-wise, but I'm still considering whether to watch/read the reports, because if they're negative it might take the shine off the concerts for me. Also, they might contain some 'spoilers'. I'm already planning to keep away from the forums between 8th and 18th July until I've seen the show...

Back