When will the funural be?

Mini MJJ

Proud Member
Hey!

I really need to know as i live 16 hours of flight away from los angeles, and need to book tickets fast!

PLease anyone help me!

no one knows yet according to cnn al shapton is talking the family about it today and htey may something later on. joe said last night they hadnt sorted anything out yet. they will let us know whats happ soon enough one way or the other

The family are still speaking about it in private at the moment, they will let us know when they are ready.

ppl are kept in morges for ages its all refrigorated

i heard they need to do it soon because in islam there must be a quick burial

oh was that a fake story? i thought it was true as jermaine said may allah be with you? I heard jermaine converted first then Michael did! uggggh i hate hardly knowing anything FOR SURE about michael :(:(

The funeral will be tuff...most likely private.

Then a public memorial for fans, they may have to have it in an arena because people from all over the world are going to be there.

In Romania on the news they said it will be announced in 30 minutes. Do you know something about that?

I haven't heard anything about that...CNN was just saying that AL Sharpton was still meeting with the family. I'm sure it will be all over the news when the official announcement is made

I think that Sharpton and Jackson are helping the family to plan a private and public funeral. And I think Neverland is the place.

n Romania on the news they said it will be announced in 30 minutes. Do you know something about that?
i got a text saying that aswell but ive seen nothing so i presume its false

I want to go sooo bad! even if its private. I just want to see it from far away

Back