When was this?

Jmoney

Proud Member
When did Michael say this?, I never read this before.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth"

I think it's from the Taborelli's book Magic and madness. I'm not sure...I think he said that to Taboreli.

Last edited:
Michael has said some very good and true things about the media and how they handle things. Gotta love that quote about the Paparazzi sitting on their annoying little scooters and stuff. And how he would kick their ass moonwalk style if he could be invisible for a day. That one never gets old.

I don't know
but poor Micheal he was really angry at these crazy stories that ppl keep making up about him
and ppl are still doing it like that "hit list" crap and the sad thing is that the public believes it

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth"

hahaha well said:D, MJ was and is a KING:agree:

its from taborelli's book. :hysterical:

Nah, I've heard him say it vocally also, I'm sure. I think it may have been in the Lisa Marie interview??

haha. What an awesome quote. :)
I definitely just made that my facebook status.

Back