When I Hear a New Song From A "Michael Jackson Collaborator" I Wonder If It Was Meant For Michael

goldiewashington

Proud Member
When I Hear a New Song From A "Michael Jackson Collaborator" I Wonder If It Was Meant For Michael

Like Neyo's son "Mad"that I loved and definitely think Michael would have killed it(in a good way), and some of WillIAm's new stuff. I always wonder if it was meant for Michael but maybe Michael was taking too long so they released it themselves

Re: When I Hear a New Song From A "Michael Jackson Collaborator" I Wonder If It Was Meant For Michae

i think not.. MJ is a pioneer and in my opinion I think that he wouldn't share his stuff with the already done sound..

Re: When I Hear a New Song From A "Michael Jackson Collaborator" I Wonder If It Was Meant For Michae

I could see Michael singing a lot of song's off of Ne-Yo's last album. People would go nuts, too.

Will i am stated
that the songs he submitted that Michael
didnt except didnt upset him _ he woudl just
use them himself .. So yes Im sure songs some
artisit have submitted to MJ - are used for their
own albums -

I could see Michael singing a lot of song's off of Ne-Yo's last album. People would go nuts, too.

Yeah your right. Nobody is a perfect example. There's also a tribute song on their to called Because Of You.

And I'd love to see Michael dancing to "Boom Boom Pow"

Back