When I go, I want to be SUPRISED... So fans, listen up... :)

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hello, it looks like I will be going to London after all. I plan on going for the September 29th show. And well, when I go I want to be suprised. Though it's going to be really really hard to not read the reviews or not see youtube videos of the concert. I also don't want to know how he does the magic tricks, or how he enters, or leaves.. though all of this will be really hard. I'm thinking about not going to the boards from July 12th till when I get back but like I said it's going to be VERY hard. LOL....

Even people on myspace and facebook will give away things in the show. So yeah... I got a dillema if I want to be suprised.

u know, the good thing about Mjj as opposed to other artists, is that everything that was supposed to remove the veil has not. :)

^^^ meaning despite the audition videos, and all the many people collaborating with him, things still have not been revealed.

but yeah. when they actually start, word will get through on what goes on, and it will definatly be torture to not look!

maybe MJJC should have a whole seperate forum for the concerts and delete anything that comes up on the main boards about it..... lol just a suggestion. i dont think it would work tho.

lol. if u see my name as a topic starter,dont click my thread lol

^^ i more like the idea of makeing a separate one :rofl:
cause im also going quite late and dont want to know anything...

There's also a way so that the board can it up so that This Is It can be hidden, if users choose it that way... but they'd have to make a whole seperate SECTION of the board for THIS IS IT. I think they might know what I am talking about. Like for examples: "MJJCommunity Discussion" "The Fan Zone" "STFU" "Board Talk" and "The Archives"

and now they can make a new one for THIS IS IT.... and then u'd have the option to hide it yourself....

good idea? :) BTW to hide any other sections of the board you go to the right hand corner of the sections.

haha ban you...
maybe people should just put *spoiler alert* when they're posting threads?

haha ban you...
maybe people should just put *spoiler alert* when they're posting threads?

Yeah but a lot of people don't follow the rules....like I'm not even sure if i want to know the set list and people will be like... Man, when he sang "MAN IN THE MIRROR".. it was awesome.. in a topic....

I'm not gonna wanna know that (if he happens to sing that song)

Yeah it's a dilemma I don't really know what to suggest. Through the general media I don't think you'll find out any really in depth things and that's easy to avoid anyway. Maybe you'll have to stay away from the boards cuz that's where you'll really find stuff out. People are gonna wanna discuss, it's likely to be all over the board.

Darvon, I faced that same dilemma. My dates had been switched to March and I felt like... OMG... I have to stay away from EVERYONE for 10 months! Which is why I am going in July on opening night. I understand your worry. I won't be coming here to do my bragging and I won't be bragging on my Facebook either. However, I WILL be posting LOTS of pictures and videos. I WILL post my excitement about being able to go back to him in March! :D

Good luck hun, I know how you feel. *hugs*

So happy I'm going to the first concert.

I wont hear anything before I go to the concert! :)

I had a thread talking about if u gonna see reviews, thoughts and stuff,, before attending the concert..

it's really hard to keep urself away from these things !! I want to be suprised as well, but I won't control myself :(

btw, I'm going to 29th September concert too.. so I think it would be harder :)

I had a thread talking about if u gonna see reviews, thoughts and stuff,, before attending the concert..

it's really hard to keep urself away from these things !! I want to be suprised as well, but I won't control myself :(

btw, I'm going to 29th September concert too.. so I think it would be harder :)

we should hook up! :) im going with Darvon and also worried about spoilers :(

i no how you feel.
from the start of july im not listing to MJ music and im not going on mjjc.
if i can try lol
gunna be hard as well becuase i live in england. the first date will make front page news and be on the news on tv.
lol

^^^ oh boy, I feel sorry for you! Yeah i've been thinking about giving up MJ music too till the concert....

I thought of something I could do tho, to keep me busy. I have been procrastinating on making DVD's of my home videos, also putting MJ videos online... things like that... so after July 12th I will probably spend most of my time making MJ DVD's and/or HOME VIDEO DVD's!!! :)

What I am afraid is that what if I recieve an EMAIL with MJ NEWS, like how he enters the concert and so/forth. I HOPE nobody sends me any emails about the concert... I in fact might ask MJJC to please don't include any SPOILERS in the Enews letters. At least not in the subject line... Also not in the first few lines because I have Gmail and Gmail will show me the first line of the email.... (prays that doesn't happen!)

I think that each concert is different and I know it could be hard to don't see threads about the concerts but for myself it doesn't matter! I mean that for the moment I always watched Michael performing on the tv or on my comp! So in August, the 30th, it will be the first time I will see Michael performing and in live! So people can say anything they want about what they saw or how they felt 'cause as long as I would not have seen him, I could never imagine how a Michael Jackson live concert is! :)

Well you lot that are going I'm going to be on here 24/7 reading EVERY post looking at EVERY picture and EVERY video so it was like I went..... :(

But yeaah Darvon I understand youur dilemmaa :S Hmm..:(

The only way to do that is to stay away from this and the news section of the board. :lol: AND your phone. :lol: AND oh, the news on tv.... and no youtubbing for you! ....Just a recluse for a few days. :lol: x

It will be hard for people to remember to put the word "spoiler" or something in the title of posts, so my advice is, if you must use the boards for news (and what other news would there be during the concerts?) then don't click on anything that mentions the shows? x

Last edited:
Just check General MJ discussion for news. They always are thorough with their titles there.

Bump

my plan is staying off mj boards, facebook and myspace... somehow avoiding Michael Jackson videos on youtube...,Is anyone else going to go through my kind of torture?

Back