when does MJ release "Hold My Hand" single cd

rockstar

Proud Member
does anyone know when MJ release hold my hand single cd? :yes:

i show that song to my mother she say that is very nice song she got goses bumps :yes: is true

i love the song too give me goese bumpes too :cry: is one of my fav song know

Last edited:
great l am happy for you , l think it was released in las vegas cause he is linving there ince march :)

ooh o.k know i'm uhappy abot that i through it was MJ single know that got me upset and mad know i don't really like akon :no:

well Rockstar when it comes out you can just buy the Single and not the Album, thats what im doing :yes:

that way you dont get too much Akon :lol:

well Rockstar when it comes out you can just buy the Single and not the Album, thats what im doing :yes:

that was smart :yes: so i'll do the same too :yes:

are they going to make video for this song too? just asking :yes:

^Yes.. According to Akon they both will be in the video..

Do they even still release CD singles? Most people download music now. I haven't seen a CD single in a store for a long time now. I'd be surprised to see that they still make them.

no relelase date has been given the album is talked about being released around october so if its the first single expect to hear something next month.

no release date has been set, n ill just go on itunes n buy that1 song lol

CD singles are harder to find... You might have to do a special order..

MOST places don't carry CD singles..

CD singles are harder to find... You might have to do a special order..

MOST places don't carry CD singles..
That's what I was thinking also. The last CD single I saw in a store was the One More Chance single.

Back