When can we expect a single then?

andyroser

Proud Member
Let's be clear about this. We all know it will just come out of the blue from Michael. It's just guna hit us! :)

But when do you think that we can expect it? From now until July is obviously when it will be released but what are your guesses? In terms of promoting the single and maybe album, he doesn't have a long time if he leaves it late.

I kind of wanna say we'll see a single beginning of May (getting airplay etc) then the singles ACTUAL release near the end of May.

What do you think?

im thinking end of april

because he will have to promote it.
so he can have the whole month of may and june

then tour in july

album in june

omg

im thinking end of april

because he will have to promote it.
so he can have the whole month of may and june

then tour in july

album in june

omg

hahahaha lol u r right. just when u put it like that and THINK of how SOON that is...it's really nothing short of omg omg omg omg omg omg...

I hope they are about to take some well-thought out marketing-plan off the shelves. If they just leave that Rodney Jerkins guy at home!

He should have the video for the new single finished before he starts the U.K. concerts because I doubt he will have time to shoot a video once the concerts have started.

I'm thinking about this a lot lately, like almost everyday:D I wouldn't be surprised if the 1st single comes out late June or almost right before the beginning of the concert. If he films the music video to go with before that period, the single promotion will basically take care of itself. Like Zeus 7 said, the concert itself will be automatically promoting the single. Not everyone in the music industry can afford to do this;D, this is how MJ do.

I don't know....but for some reason i think we won't get a new single nor album.
The media might be claiming it all the time..that's just stupid bullcrap. Not getting my hopes it...i DO think it's more than about goddamn time something gets released...
but not gonna expect anything.

Phillips already said that there will be new music and new dance. So I think that we can safely anticipate a new album.

ok,

i think we may have a single as early as next month, look how fast this is it happened, and believe me i can tell the way that projects are being disclosed now, they will want to ride on the back of the amazing sell out they have achieved.

You have to realise that lots of this must of been planned ages ago, and you can bet that the songs have been picked now, the singles have been highlighted as the strongest to make that initial impact, and i wouldnt be surprised if Michael has the short film either finished or part finished.

The song as a single needs to be in the distribuction a month to 2 months before release but the album needs a good 3 months before it can hit the shops, HOWEVER electronically this can be cut down to literally hours for single or days for album if everything was ready to go. This would obviously be only if it was pre launched before huge promotion for album, a single could go around about now, without hardly any promotion because this is it tour has done that already.

So i wouldnt be surprised if a new single was coming next month.

Terry

i dont know but i believe a new single it could be great to promote at mtv european music awards like madonna did with hung up..when mtv.e.m.a. are???

We will get the new single late next month I think.

Back