When artists don't get on with other artists

analogue

Proud Member
This is something that really makes me sad and i'm seeing it more and more in this day and age. I really hate it when artists argue with eachother. The reason why i hate it is because to me music is suppost to bring people together and not turn people into enemies

Personally, I think most of the beefs are made to get attention, making it a publicity stunt - this is very common in the hiphop scene where some artist have told how certain artists have approached them to make "fake beefs".
Other than that we really live in a hateful world, just look at that Perez clown.
He write hateful things to get attention and people buy into it - heck even artists buy into it.
I will never forget how he absolutely ripped Britney and wrote some of the most hateful things I've ever seen anyone write - then what does Britney's management do?
They take him on board Britney's tour to shut him up - WTF?!

Also many artist comes into the scene at a young age without learning about manners and respect - everything is internet based now days and if you have a big buzz no matter why you have that buzz, then you will generate money.

I think the fast media with blogs e.t.c makes us also more aware of all of those that really have issues with each other - What I mean with fast media is like TMZ, who probably knew about Michael's death before all his relatives knew.

Today's artists are whimps, like little bi***es who go like "boho he said this about me, he did this" - it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
It's hard to respect artists like that.

Many in the industry took a shit on Michael while he was alive - still he didn't give them any attention, because he's better than that.

Personally, I think most of the beefs are made to get attention, making it a publicity stunt - this is very common in the hiphop scene where some artist have told how certain artists have approached them to make "fake beefs".
Other than that we really live in a hateful world, just look at that Perez clown.
He write hateful things to get attention and people buy into it - heck even artists buy into it.
I will never forget how he absolutely ripped Britney and wrote some of the most hateful things I've ever seen anyone write - then what does Britney's management do?
They take him on board Britney's tour to shut him up - WTF?!

Also many artist comes into the scene at a young age without learning about manners and respect - everything is internet based now days and if you have a big buzz no matter why you have that buzz, then you will generate money.

I think the fast media with blogs e.t.c makes us also more aware of all of those that really have issues with each other - What I mean with fast media is like TMZ, who probably knew about Michael's death before all his relatives knew.

Today's artists are whimps, like little bi***es who go like "boho he said this about me, he did this" - it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
It's hard to respect artists like that.

Many in the industry took a shit on Michael while he was alive - still he didn't give them any attention, because he's better than that.

I agree with your opinions here. It is a disgrace to music.

In some bands/groups the members don't really get along well and that's one of the reasons they break up.

Back