When Anjelica Huston scared Michael...

HIStory

Proud Member
"I may not have been a fan before but I was definitely a fan after I got to know him. One day we were having lunch together, and I was happy about it and he asked me my favorite actress and I told him Elizabeth Taylor....The next day he came and says "Terri I have someone for you to meet", and I turned around and no lie it was Elizabeth Taylor".......“Coppola had us improv. There I was, acting with Angelica Huston and Michael Jackson. In one scene we did, Angelica was the boss of a camp, Michael was the camp counselor, and we were the spoiled children. Francis [went] to Angelica and whispered, ‘you are going to fire Michael.’ And to Michael, he whispered, ‘You must get these kids to behave.’ And to the rest of us, the children, we were told not to behave under any circumstances.
“Well, Michael kept asking us to behave, and we just kept being brats. Then Angelica storms in, grabs Michael by the shirt, and literally lifts him off his feet and says, ‘You insignificant little worm – YOU’RE FIRED!’ She then throws him across the room. We rehearsed in large studio and the floors were slick; Michael slid a long way on his butt, and shuttered in fear. Real fear. After that, he would not go near Angelica. He was very frighted of her.”- Terri Hardin (Portrayed "Ody" in Captain Eo, also a Costume Builder/Puppeteer)

b8lcly.jpg

Mmm I wonder what would have happened if the genders were reversed and Michael (who is a man) picked her up and threw her across the room? There would be outrage that a man was being physical towards a women, but when a women is physical to a man no one bats an eye lid.

I really doubt it was "real fear". If it happened like this it was more like a role play/improvisation/comedy thing, nothing serious.
*picturing the supreme leader (Houston) holding MJ and saying "You insignificant little worm – YOU’RE FIRED" :)*

LOL I find it hard to believe it was really like that.

Well maybe Angelica Huston released some 'gas' and he reacted like that... and that would explain why he stayed away from her.. She had a stank booty!

Wasn't she being in character most of the time they were filming, in order for Michael to be afraid of her? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

I don't think it was real fear either and if it was I'm sorry for Michael. But, very honestly, picturing him sliding on the flloor after Houston grabbed him and said "you're fired!!" makes me laugh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back