wheelchair entrance!!!

m26uk

Proud Member
i just had this idea m.j should be wheeled in sitting on a wheelchair and then jump up out of it and dance like crazy!!! to put all those tabloids to shame!! lol

AWESOME IDEA!!! hahahahahaahah! :D

if not for the opening of the concert then for some tabloid-based song...like Tabloid Junkie

i just had this idea m.j should be wheeled in sitting on a wheelchair and then jump up out of it and dance like crazy!!! to put all those tabloids to shame!! lol

I thought about him doing this. He should wheel *with creeky wheel chair sound effects* and say like he is sorry he has to cancel , that his really ill then dissappear in a poof of smoke .......it goes black..........then POW!!! lights music excitment.......................look at me getting carried away lol I so should have kennys job lol!

Amusing, although I would prefer a dramatic and epic entrance as opposed to anything like this.

I think people would see that as a diss to the handicapped.

Reminds me a bit of the beginning of the first Willy wonka movie not the one with Johnny Depp in the other one when he walks down with a walking stick then all of a sudden goes all mad lol!

I also thought about this but I think MJ needs to beat the History tour spaceship entrance. Maybe he should save the wheelchair entrance for an award show, if he's set to perform.

Would be fun of course. BUT - Nahh, no good.

Not a very powerful entrance IMO.

Sorry, but this is the stupidest thing i have ever read. I actually didn't beleive that anything as stupid as this can be wrotten.

Were you joking?

half joking, anyway your the one who's stupid wrotten is not a word!!!

OMG! What a huge mistake for someone who isn't from an english speaking country!

Only half joking? Wow, i really feel sorry for you.

whoah!! take a chill pill!! it was all a lighthearted thing!! no offence meant!!

whoah!! take a chill pill!! it was all a lighthearted thing!! no offence meant!!

I said that your post was stupid, which doesn't mean that you are stupid. You replied and said that i am stupid. That's why i replied again with rude post.

Maybe i was overreacting, but i still don't think that my first post can be considered as a rude.

Ps: No offence taken :)

OMG haha! Nah this isn't good enough for MJ! It's gonna be epic! Why give the haters the time of day for such an awesome occasion!

he should just walk onto stage..in darkness...and then turn all the house and stage lights on.....that place would start shaking ! :)

People are getting really strange ideas now that the concerts are near. :scratch:I mean I'm reading the weirdest topics here nowadays...

all of this talk makes me wonder and SO EXCITED to see what his entrance will be!

and IMAGEN the amount of HITS on youtube the first person posting the concert entrance and EVERYTHING about the show will get on youtube, haha! it's gonna be crazy.

It's not a stupid idea, it's just really short from what we would expext mjs entrance to be. and it also may be taken offensively by the disabled.

Back