Whats your ringtone?

Actually the tone depends on who is calling. If my kids are calling, 'Black or White' plays. If my lawyer calls I hear 'Money'. When Mom calls it plays her fave MJ song 'Billie Jean'.
All other calls I hear Britney whispering ..."...it's Britney B itch ... it's Britney B itch ... it's Britney B itch..."

Mine is "Billie Jean"

and my texts are the second verse from "Baby Be Mine"
(' I won't give you reason to change your mind (i can't sit still u thrill me, baby be mine) You are all the future that I desire....')

some crappy standard tone thats already on my phone.

3/4 of the time it's on vibrate, but when it does ring, it's the chorus of Jennifer Lopez's "Stay Together"

Sometime to Return by Soul Asylum because it's loud enough and practically the only ringtone I can hear properly. And also because of the lyric: "You were calling I think to remind me I am fine." :p

My main ring tone is "Who Is It"
when my ex calls it's Cops theme song. Bad boys..
when my friend calls it's..the hustle and flow theme song.. hard out there for a pimp.
when my job calls..Xscape..

ahaha I'm lovin the multiple ringtones :p

My Main tone is the opening segment to Heart's Magic Man :punk:

I also have a few folks on the opening segment to WBSS ^_^

Billie Jean, and has been for yonks. If i change it im all confused and i become convinced that its someone elses phone ringing, not mine. Then i end up with heaps of missed calls. And i have to pay money to ring everyone back. There. Proof i am complete berk :doh:

Well I have many favorite ringtones. Among MJ's - Babe, babe, babe - shouting/singing acapella from i want you back

'Too high to get over, too low to get under, you're stuck in the middle, and the pain is thunder, you're a vegetable, you're a vegatable, and they hate you...'

I've tried several different ringtones but many times could not hear them when in a grocery store, etc.

The one I have now comes across loud and clear with that opening "instrumentation" (if that's what you call it), ie: Smooth Criminal. :punk:

mines the part in ghosts when mj starts singing the 2bad song :lol: all of a sudden mj will be shouting from my pocket TELL ME THAT YOUR DOIN WRONG!! scares the life out of me everytime :toofunny:
my message tone is rockin robbin :lol: god its sooo loud really scary lol

Back