What's your favourite MJ song that wasn't a single?

Hicci

Proud Member
For me it has to be Threatened, hands down. A fitting song to end his last studio album. What are yours?

hard choice...i would have to choose tow incredible songs:
threatened and heaven can wait is runner up

"Come Togheter" ...the full version, not the version on HIStory, which was actually on the CD-Single for Remember The Time back in 1992. So if anybody didn't knew that and wants to hear the full versio(extended with more ad-libs) then search for the CD-Single for "Remember The Time" and it sould be there.

Threatened is one fo my favs as well, along with Cheater (such a funky beat).

It's hard to say just one and almost all the best songs before Invincible were released as singles. But I have to say 'Working Day And Night', one of the sad/very slow songs (Gone Too Soon, Little Susie, Speechless, Much Too Soon or some of those kinds), one of the unreleased Temperton tracks or then 'Unbreakable', 'Break Of Dawn' or 'Whatever Happens'. It's somehow easier to say what songs are NOT favourites because there are much less those kind of.

Threatened is one fo my favs as well, along with Cheater (such a funky beat).

It's hard to say just one and almost all the best songs before Invincible were released as singles. But I have to say 'Working Day And Night', one of the sad/very slow songs (Gone Too Soon, Little Susie, Speechless, Much Too Soon or some of those kinds), one of the unreleased Temperton tracks or then 'Unbreakable', 'Break Of Dawn' or 'Whatever Happens'. It's somehow easier to say what songs are NOT favourites because there are much less those kind of.

Cheater and Speechless were released as promo singles, and Gone Too Soon was released as a proper single :)

Cheater and Speechless were released as promo singles, and Gone Too Soon was released as a proper single :)

Promo isn't the same. And 'Gone Too Soon' wasn't released in US but in Europe (UK) for Christmas -93 and didn't do well (peak 2 wks #33) so it's like as much unreleased as released to me.

Sorry I think 'Gone Too Soon' actually was released as a commercial single but it didn't chart at all? And it wasn't released as a cd single in US at all? It was also released in Japan as 3" cd single (which has been popular there), wasn't it? Was the b-side of it all around the world its instrumental or what?

Back