What's up with the Smooth Criminal lyric change?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
In the Smooth Criminal video there is an extra lyric in the song that is not on the album version?

Why is this....?

On the video just after he smashes the snooker ball with his hands, he goes up the stairs to that women and its right there he sings an extra line!!

I cant remember the exact lyrics at the moment.

Do you mean the part when he says "every time I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him and they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect"?

This part is from the extended version of smooth criminal but I don't know if it's included in any cd!

They probably had to cut the album done to fit in on LP, cd and tape, thus that verse was probably one of the unlucky ones to get cut...like "Streetwalker" and "Fly Away" :(

Oh I see, so its just the extended version! I did think that.

He also sings that bit during the performances on the Bad Tour!!

yeah i noticed....either to make the video longer or they cut it short on the cd

Oh I see, so its just the extended version! I did think that.

He also sings that bit during the performances on the Bad Tour!!

Actually only on the MSG show he sung that live.The WHOLE song was live :D.

As for the extended version of smooth crim,i think it's on a vinyl.Don't really know...I'll try to find out.

Actually only on the MSG show he sung that live.The WHOLE song was live :D.

As for the extended version of smooth crim,i think it's on a vinyl.Don't really know...I'll try to find out.
I have the maxi single. None of the mixes contains the extra line from the video.

Back